News >> Browse Articles >> Law Enforcement News

Marine Writes Letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein: ‘I will not be disarmed’

1asteriskshield_ezr_max50

ajsdaddyBPD

over 1 year ago

Source: Guns.com

January 03, 2013

• Photo_max50

RLWheeler1

over 1 year ago

Very well written. Semper Fi brother

• 1asteriskshield_ezr_max50

ajsdaddyBPD

over 1 year ago

The actual letter:

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime.

You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,

Joshua Boston

Cpl, United States Marine Corps

2004-2012

God Bless our US Marines (and all others who serve)

Schultz3_max30
schultzy04 posted in: "Community Policing", 20 minutes ago.
Schultz3_max30
schultzy04 posted in: "Community Policing", 20 minutes ago.
Schultz3_max30
schultzy04 gave a thumbs up to The Post "Community Policing", 24 minutes ago.
Lil_piggy_max30
goodguyinar416 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 30 minutes ago.
Lil_piggy_max30
goodguyinar416 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 30 minutes ago.