News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Source: www.northjersey.com

December 30, 2012

Rate
  • 1asteriskshield_ezr_max50

ajsdaddyBPD

over 1 year ago

Wow $10?!?!?!?!? I just forked out $80 through Galls for a new wallet badge! Dang next time I will look in the $10 section.

• 1383159486218_max50

Firegurlvfdemt18

over 1 year ago

I also think that if your husband or wife is a leo and is killed or dies in the line of duty or not, then the badge should stay with family. Either the husband or wife, their children if they have any and if they want to keep it...

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

over 1 year ago

Robocop33. You da man and some good advice.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

over 1 year ago

Badges don't sell for $10, not even 'Replik' badges. The public needs to be educated that the badge is only part of an Officers ID, it needs to have the proper Department Issued paper or plastic ID. I collect badges both current and obsolete but I am a retired LEO myself and my badges are locked up and protected. If I sell or trade or even buy a badge I make sure that I am dealing with a real LEO. Civilians should not be allowed to possess them, even as collectibles. I do not have an objection to retired LEOs having them as we have our own retired badge.

• Somegiveall_max160_max160_max50

MIKIESPLACE

over 1 year ago

glad they recovered this badge, too many of them out there with people, even on this site, looking for them, NOW, did i read that these new badges have internal numbers making recovery if lost or stolen easier? Like a locator chip? which means that the badge and its holder can be located via satellite? like they use on pet locators and on cars? which means the movements of police officers holding these badges movements can be tracked 24/7? I dont think i like that if this is true, somebody tell me this isnt so.

Pl1_max30
trouttrooper posted in: "No Need Of Exercises And All Now !", 13 minutes ago.
Pl1_max30
trouttrooper posted in: "zdn f adf iha dfh had fg", 15 minutes ago.
poollimia posted: "zdn f adf iha dfh had fg", 21 minutes ago.
poollimia posted in: "zdn f adf iha dfh had fg", 21 minutes ago.