News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Source: motorauthority.com

December 24, 2012

Rate
  • Giu-turkey-distribution-004-801_max50

snhadley

over 1 year ago

Bump Dwight! Whatever works, it works for me! Dave, they will get it in the end. I tell my bandits "This is not the first time you have done something illegal! It's just the first time you got caught!"

over 1 year ago

Typical Liberal judge,what's new.Maybe it would be free speech if I dumped a bag of garbage on the highway in Florida.That would constitute my meaning that I'm expressing myself as a slob.In the two states I worked as a leo it is "Interfering" and the state statutes explain this explicetly.Perchance the Florida state legislature may wish to rework said law.

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

over 1 year ago

Look at the positive side, if they slow down when flashed it may save an officer from getting hit while stopping/ writing another speeder...

• 1asteriskshield_ezr_max50

ajsdaddyBPD

over 1 year ago

Sure, it's free speech. Go ahead and warn others of LEO in the area to save the money of a citation. We are just trying to keep you from turning yourselves into grease spots on the road. Once you pass our positions please resume being idiots. We will be there to write the reports and attempt to console your family.

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

His two citations are still pending. Cool. He's doing his part for revenue generation I guess.

Star_max160_max160_max30
klamm143 uploaded the photo: "AED_1_", about 1 hour ago.
Star_max160_max160_max30
klamm143 uploaded the photo: "easter-comments-9", about 1 hour ago.
Star_max160_max160_max30
klamm143 uploaded the photo: "cpr", about 1 hour ago.
Star_max160_max160_max30
klamm143 uploaded the photo: "TAZER_BAR", about 1 hour ago.
Star_max160_max160_max30
klamm143 commented on: "Kenton Lewis", about 1 hour ago.