News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Milwaukee Police Department officer facing charges for aggressively fingering suspects' anuses.

Giu-turkey-distribution-004-801_max50

snhadley

Source: Reason.com

December 07, 2012

• Giu-turkey-distribution-004-801_max50

snhadley

over 1 year ago

Bump all! A couple of years back we had one pos here in Miami-Dade county who sodomized male prisoners as he transported to jail or during traffic stops! One bad apple spoils the whole bunch! They are caught and brought to justice and years are required to restore the public trust!

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

over 1 year ago

If true as written this is disgusting as well as criminal and all need be removed from LE and prosecuted to the fullest...

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

over 1 year ago

You had me at Gunpoint. I will pass on the handshake.

over 1 year ago

I concur with all here.I know that state statutes will vary but I imagine the Wisconsin one submitted by my friend Matt pretty much would be uniform.I know this type of examination is performed but I've never known of a leo to perform it in any of the jurisdictions which I have worked or lived.

• Att179311_max50

Elite1grey

over 1 year ago

dirty cops are a smudge on all cops but to protect them is worse

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

over 1 year ago

There's absolutely nothing to play out. If the allegations are true, this is a violation of state law on many points.

Even if they could establish just cause (see the statute), officers are not to conduct these searches--medical personnel can ONLY at the behest of the chief, sheriff, or law enforcement administrator of the jurisdiction.

• Batman_max600_1__max50

gudercop

over 1 year ago

ummm ok that is so strange in sooo many ways. Never heard of that DT technique on searches.

over 1 year ago

Lot's of people agressively gave me the finger while I was in uniform but I never did this.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

Like wow!! Can't wait to see how this one turns out!!!

• Giu-turkey-distribution-004-801_max50

snhadley

over 1 year ago

Yeap, let's see the end game on this one!

• 1asteriskshield_ezr_max50

ajsdaddyBPD

over 1 year ago

Finding crack in the proverbial crack? Say it ain't so! I am quite certain everyone this officer ran into were ethical, moral, and law abiding citizens. Let it all play out.

• Untitledma28839986-0002_max50

Irishcop1961

over 1 year ago

I don't even know what to say.

Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Naked man in towel, high on acid fires gun", less than a minute ago.
Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "New Hampshire man held on $1M in teen’s kidnapping", 3 minutes ago.
Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw uploaded the photo: "Bryan Adams", 16 minutes ago.
Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw uploaded the photo: "Kenny G", 16 minutes ago.
Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw uploaded the photo: "Dallas Cowboys vs Pittsburg Steelers", 16 minutes ago.