News >> Browse Articles >> Law Enforcement News

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

over 1 year ago

Source: DRUDGE

December 06, 2012

over 1 year ago

I wouldn't be surprised if this goes to the Pa. Supreme Court although it would most likely get kicked back to a lower court for final determination.Court decisions aren't necessarily always correct ,but they are always final(unless appealed).Let me play devils advocate here at the risk of being unpopular.Evidently the ex-trooper in question made it through training and was sworn in,We can all agree on that,correct?If,the state of Pa. were having trouble with him why did they not terminate him during the training?I know that this DOES occur.It happened with three officers in my particular class.Could it perchance be they allowed him to graduate and be sworn in so the state of Pa. could claim":look,we hired a minority".

• Wredcedar_max50

Cedardale

over 1 year ago

I suspect a marginal hire in an attempt to promote agency diversity and just couldn't do the job, sounds like he had opportunities to correct his deficiencies.

• Giu-turkey-distribution-004-801_max50

snhadley

over 1 year ago

Hmm, the only comment I will make on this is I'll wait for the outcome of his lawsuit! I don't know this guy nor the environment, or culture of the department he worked for. Therefore, I will not dismiss his claims because he says they were racially motivated! There is the possibility that he is right! Let the courts hash it out!

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

Bump Doc.

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

over 1 year ago

Even though I speak fluent ebonics, I speak proper english while on the job. Anyway most of the time unless I axe a question.

• Img_1050_max50

Irishcop1961

over 1 year ago

Bump MaxVirtus.

• Somegiveall_max160_max160_max50

MIKIESPLACE

over 1 year ago

sometimes ya just cant fix stupid?

• 3124185-templar_max50

MaxVirtus

over 1 year ago

On or off probation, a law enforcement officer MUST demonstrate a knowledge of policy and procedure! As well as have the ability to provide leadership and make effective decisions.

• Caduceus_max50

headbrer

over 1 year ago

No Comment.

Doc

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

over 1 year ago

No, he was fired because he was ill fit for the position and unable to communicate properly. In other words, he was an abject failure who was given every chance to improve himself but didn't.