News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Cleveland police ordered to terminate chase 5 minutes before deadly shooting, radio recordings reveal (video, gallery, audio)

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

over 1 year ago

Source: PLAIN DEALER

December 04, 2012

over 1 year ago

Bump to my friend MIKIESPLACE about the old 38's.That bank robbery in L.A. a few short years ago. shows we're still outgunned.

• Somegiveall_max160_max160_max50

MIKIESPLACE

over 1 year ago

I have viewed both videos parts 1 and 2, these are dash cams from different police agencys, neither cam was of a lead vehicle in the chase, i would imagine those are entered into evidence for presentation to a grand jury. But what one can tell by these videos was that this chase was extensive, with at least 4 departments involved, who knows who, if, and when someone attempted to call off the chase. I cannot wait for forensics to finish the parafin test to determine if either deceased handled for fired a weapon recently. Also with the distances involved in the chase, there is no way a discarded weapon could be found-maybe a one in a million chance. Glad all officers are okay, gotta love those 16 shot semi autos rather than my ole 6 shooter

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

over 1 year ago

I viewed the entire 10 minutes and 58 seconds and had the audio up full tilt and could not hear the command to stop the pursuit. The gun shots were at 9 minutes and 47 seconds if you view this video. The outcome should be interesting.

• Vpsomourningband_max50

DonnaLynn

over 1 year ago

I sent a message to the Sarge for you. And I sent you a PM. I'll send him another message that it is not fixed.

Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "Lobo lineman arrested, suspended", less than a minute ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs down to The Article "Caregiver steals thousands from 88-year-old man", 4 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "Caregiver steals thousands from 88-year-old man", 5 minutes ago.