News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Source: WISHTV 8

November 23, 2012

Rate
  • Att179311_max50

Elite1grey

over 1 year ago

now is that the band from south yorkshire in england I didnt know they played here

• Vpsomourningband_max50

DonnaLynn

over 1 year ago

I prefer the term brouhaha... it's funnier.

over 1 year ago

You're correct Jonas.I believe Wallyworld invented the kerfuffle and I have never heard of it before.I worked at a Wall Mart for a year and did survive a Black Friday.We had battles there also,here in the tame heartlands.We had four employees stand at each entrance door tossing out carts to the shoppers and couldn't keep up with them.I also stood atop the store's cheery picker to check the progress.It was like an ant colony,nobody could move in the aisles.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

I've never heard the word kerfuffle before. But I am sure the author of the article was happy to use the word in the title. Besides aren't there supposed to be 'kerfuffles' at Wal Mart during the holidays anyway?

over 1 year ago

Even more irritating is that it seems as though Indianapolis is the only location with kerfuffles.When will they become available in Missouri,we're tax payers too?

over 1 year ago

Oh NO !! I missed another kerfuffle.Been wanting one for years I understand Target is going to start selling them in different sizes and colors.I believe it should be illegal for Wallyworld to corner the market on kerfuffles.I just hope and pray that Obama gets Eric Holder on this immediately.

May_cat_002_max30
Knitcat is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 2 minutes ago.
May_cat_002_max30
Knitcat is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 2 minutes ago.
May_cat_002_max30
Knitcat is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 2 minutes ago.
May_cat_002_max30
Knitcat is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 3 minutes ago.
Photo_user_banned_big
khubvalo posted: "for real come another", 3 minutes ago.