News >> Browse Articles >> Military

Source: http://www.military.com

November 05, 2012

Rate
  • Somegiveall_max160_max160_max50

MIKIESPLACE

over 1 year ago

if i may add, though i do not know this gentleman or all the facts, if he is guilty-you can probably bet that this type of behavior has gone on for a long time and there are alot of other female complainants who chose not to come forward

over 1 year ago

Might I add to my previous statements.Although the U.C.M.J. is similar to civilian courts in that a suspect is innocent till proven guilty,generally where there's smoke there's fire.I doubt that five women,from different locations and over a period of many years would have reason to invent a story such as this.

over 1 year ago

I shall neither give this a thumbs up or thumbs down for various reasons.Although the armed forces is one of the few institutions I still trust, in this country, I sincerely and unfortunately doubt that a great deal of harm is going to occur to Gen. Sinclair .I say this having been in an Army family the vast majority of my life.My father being a retired Colonel and my uncle a retired Major General.The Army will be quite reluctant in admitting they erred in giving a star to this man especially if he is a "Ring Knocker" (West Point grad).Although ,if found guilty he will be scorned and shunned by his officer brothers I believe the worst penality he will recieve is a Bad Conduct discharge or a demotion and forced retirement.

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

over 1 year ago

It's about time. If Brig. Gen. Jeffrey Sinclair is convicted of forcible sodomy and all the other heinous crimes Sinclair is charge with, he should get plenty of hard time. Then he will have great cause for constant worry about his own position.

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

over 1 year ago

If true as alleged he should be held to a higher standard becasue of his rank/position! It is good to see that the military is going after there officers as well as their NCO's...

darinjowers commented on: "darin jowers", 3 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "Stanfield pair arrested in man's shooting death", about 1 hour ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs down to The Article "NOPD officer suspended, charged with sex crimes", about 1 hour ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs up to The Article "Three men charged in $25,000 vandalism spree in Roselle", about 1 hour ago.