News >> Browse Articles >> Op / Ed

over 1 year ago

So sad :-(

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

over 1 year ago

20576 Comments

Here's an update to the story: "A 2-year-old boy visiting the Pittsburgh zoo was killed Sunday when he fell off a railing that his mother had put him on top of to view a pack of African painted dogs, who pounced on the child and mauled him, police said."

• 100_1750_max50

KCecala

over 1 year ago

This kind of story kills me. Maybe I was just overprotective but I didn't even allow my kids out of my sight until they were in middle school. I see kids run through the grocery store unattended all the time. I see kids that can't be much over five walking alone on the side of the road. Watch your kids. They have PARENTS for a reason.

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

over 1 year ago

Sound like this child was not propertly supervised. R.I.P. little one.

1979_max30
Robocop33 gave a thumbs up to The Post "What has happened to my Police Link?", 1 minute ago.
1979_max30
1979_max30
Robocop33 gave a thumbs up to The Post "What has happened to my Police Link?", 3 minutes ago.
1979_max30
Robocop33 gave a thumbs up to The Post "What has happened to my Police Link?", 4 minutes ago.
1979_max30
Robocop33 gave a thumbs up to The Post "What has happened to my Police Link?", 7 minutes ago.