News >> Browse Articles >> Op / Ed

November 04, 2012

• 45089_396847393722850_1055776862_n_max50

SuzanneNGa

So sad :-(

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

Here's an update to the story: "A 2-year-old boy visiting the Pittsburgh zoo was killed Sunday when he fell off a railing that his mother had put him on top of to view a pack of African painted dogs, who pounced on the child and mauled him, police said."

• 100_1750_max50

KCecala

This kind of story kills me. Maybe I was just overprotective but I didn't even allow my kids out of my sight until they were in middle school. I see kids run through the grocery store unattended all the time. I see kids that can't be much over five walking alone on the side of the road. Watch your kids. They have PARENTS for a reason.

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

Sound like this child was not propertly supervised. R.I.P. little one.

hgfdsdf235 submitted the article: "HD|HQ>> Watch White Haired Witch Full Movie Online ...", 3 minutes ago.
Police-19_max30
Tx_LawMan uploaded the photo: "IMG_2834", 29 minutes ago.
kerryball commented on: "kerry ball", about 2 hours ago.
forthewin submitted the article: "(watch>>) New Zealand All Blacks vs Australia Walla...", about 2 hours ago.
forthewin submitted the article: "Rugby championship online AU Wallabies vs NZ All Blacks l...", about 2 hours ago.