News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Prop 34 is Life or Death for Voters

257Mom

Source: NBC 4 Southern California

October 31, 2012

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

This is California. If judges don't like how folks vote they overturn / overrule the outcome!

• 45089_396847393722850_1055776862_n_max50

SuzanneNGa

Yes, speed up the process! No death row inmate should be allowed to sit out for years or decades before being put to death. HOw ridiculous!!! Just a lot of taxpayers' money going down the drain. And it would help free up space for more criminals to be put behind bars.

• 45089_396847393722850_1055776862_n_max50

SuzanneNGa

I"m very sorry to hear that 257Mom. And I totally agree with you about the ACLU.

• 45089_396847393722850_1055776862_n_max50

SuzanneNGa

I"m all for keeping the death penalty or bring back the good ole fashion Western way of killing off criminals

• 25-1-13-a_1__max50

SkoolCop

This is a no brainer..... I am voting NO. A ballot measure I would support would one that would speed up the process.

• Copy_of_oct3_2012_max50

LadyG

We have the death penalty for a reason. To rid society of evil. I don't know where these people get off thinking they have the right to live after the crimes they have committed. PGPD911 that is one of the problems , everyone one has rights except the victims and their family.

• Telecommunicator_rusch_max50

PGPD911

These 700 people should not have been where they are for this long!! I'm mortified, and always have been, that subjects sentenced for these such crimes have the right to appeal, I thought once you were convicted you lost all rights!! I'm so sorry for your loss 257Mom and hope people in the State of California VOTE NO ON PROP 34!!!

257Mom

There are 43 cop killers on death row, including the murderer of my son Officer Larry Lasater, eow 4/24/05
    The ACLU has led a very deceptive campaign with the help of million dollar donations from New York and Illinois. Out of state fat cats should not be manipulating or controlling justice for innocent California victims.