News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

California karate student pummels intruder in bathroom

Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

over 1 year ago

Source: Fresno Bee

October 30, 2012

over 1 year ago

Well done young lady! It takes courage to stand up to crime and give it a roundhouse kick!

• Anonymous-killer-whale-232189_1__max50

Whalewatcher

over 1 year ago

Talk about Homeland Security !!! Great job, young lady !!!!!

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

over 1 year ago

I dunno, I believe him. He was washing up, t-shirt hanging on the porch light? It doesn't sound like a burglary gone wrong. Still--he certainly deserved what he got. Maybe he shouldn't drink so much that this could happen. Duh.

over 1 year ago

I would give this story at least a tripple thumbs up if I could This young lady,with only a yellow belt definately took care of business.Fantastic,you go girl.My type of justice and the nexcuse he uses for being there is pure B.S. Thanks for the great news story,my friend.

1979_max30
Robocop33 gave a thumbs up to The Post "What has happened to my Police Link?", 3 minutes ago.
1979_max30
1979_max30
Robocop33 gave a thumbs up to The Post "What has happened to my Police Link?", 4 minutes ago.
1979_max30
Robocop33 gave a thumbs down to The Post "What has happened to my Police Link?", 4 minutes ago.
1979_max30