News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Fort Worth burglary suspect wants to sue civilian who shot him

Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

over 1 year ago

11901 articles submitted

Source: WFAA

October 29, 2012

• Images_7a8ec2bec1e1bf7f38b54b52a8c9c453_max50

gcoleman

over 1 year ago

case waste of time and reading this.

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

over 1 year ago

"I learned my lesson, dude," Ross said. "I almost got killed. All these things happening. And I want to sue the dude who tried to kill me and my friend."

If you learned your lesson as stated in the above quote, then you should be thanking the person who shot you, not suing him...

• Mardi_gras_cat_max50

DonnaLynn

over 1 year ago

Bump 36TR.
    My favorite quote from the article: Ross was already on juvenile probation for drugs. When asked if he was breaking into the house he was allegedly robbing, Ross told News 8, "I don't want to speak on that at this time."
    So, that would be an affirmative! My advice to Ross is this, you are to ignorant to sue, so stop the madness and go back to school!

• New_avatar_4_max50

HijoDeDiosMRM

over 1 year ago

The lawyers who would try to sue the homeowners are the problem in this country.The criminal should have ABSOLUTELY no rights to retaliate against the homeowners.

over 1 year ago

Bump to the post of both my friends.If ignorance is indeed bliss, as the old addage goes, this dork is extremely blissful.

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

over 1 year ago

At 17 the problem is this fool has a long time to be stupid. Ditto to 36TR.

• Eagle_and_flag_max50

36TR

over 1 year ago

Play with fire long enough, you'll get burned! Not knowing exactly what happened, if the person that shot the suspects did so to protect another's life, I don't see a problem with it.

As far as the 17 year old filing a law suit? lmao Yeah, right!! Maybe his parents should be sued for not having control of him. Just saying........

Img_20131002_173236_max30
enya94 received a gift from Spectre3, 25 minutes ago.
Thumbnail_max30
Spectre3 commented on: "Emily H", 25 minutes ago.
Thumbnail_max30
Spectre3 commented on: "L E", 26 minutes ago.
Thumbnail_max30
Spectre3 commented on: "Gary", 27 minutes ago.
porfiriogee commented on: "porfirio gee", about 1 hour ago.