News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

Disturbing: CBS Affiliate Accidentally Runs Khyron Dated Nov 6 Declaring Obama Winner Of 2012 Election 43/40, With 40,237,966 Votes To 38,116,216 Votes

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

Source: FACEBOOK/ PATDOLLARD

October 23, 2012

• Btjustice_max50

BSPD88

I am sitting here laughing !
    I think it would be interesting if EVERYONE stayed home or at work and not even considered voting !

Super bump to my friend MIKESPLACE.Fact is half of them should be incarcerated.I lived in the D.C. area for a few years and you would be amazed at some of the things these critters,of both parties, pull and get away with.Also if Washington,Lincoln,Jefferson,etc, were to reappear they would not recognize the farceical political landscape.

• Mr-natural_1__max50

mz66

I didn't figure what you were talking about at first, bill--then I guessed it was from the comments on the original article. Sure, bill--except he called it! I had to wait for confirmation. :)

• Quickley-b240_max50

bill9823

you know it's funny, this V Holeček character sounds just like mz66, LOL

• Somegiveall_max160_max160_max50

MIKIESPLACE

I'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, WHAT IF THEY HELD THE ELECTION AND NONE OF US VOTED? everyone just stay home and ignore this farce, multi-millions wasted, favors and backdoor politics. they should all just go away. This is not what our founding fathers had in mind when this govt was formed. jus my opinion

• Texas02n_max600_max50

rypete

Not that I'm a big fan of either candidate, but I wonder if there would be this much discussion if the graphic read "Mitt Romney wins election."

• Mr-natural_1__max50

mz66

The following is a statement from KPHO CBS 5 General Manager Ed Munson.

"On Friday, Oct. 19, during a test of KPHO CBS 5's election returns software, we inadvertently aired a test graphic for about 15 seconds in an episode of Peoples Court. The mistake was caught quickly and taken off the screen. With the election about two weeks away, the TV station routinely tests its equipment to ensure our viewers have the very latest results on election night. We regret the error and apologize to any viewer who was confused by the mistake."

See: Pass The Tinfoil: Conspiracy Theory Alert: People Think KPHO's Involved in Grand Obama Reelection Scheme

• Mr-natural_1__max50

mz66

What's more interesting is whoever composed that graphic is predicting the lowest voter turnout since the 1972 general election.

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

Wow, guess no need to check for hanging chads!

Consider the listed source of this article, but I'm sure the clinton Boradcasting System does have graphics already prepared...

• Mr-natural_1__max50

mz66

1. One soon-to-be-fired nimrod in a local affiliate control room does not a fixed election make--nor is it national news (at least not until the witless neo-con blogosphere and FB idiots get involved).

2. Remember your civics lessons, please. The president isn't elected by the people. He's elected by the electoral college. Go read about it. Remember, George W. Bush LOST the popular vote but won by electoral college delegates.

3. Voting isn't just a right and a privilege, Dave--it's a patriotic duty. :)

• Gdfgsf_max50

pembo0630

Intentional leak. Look, people, there's a reason no major news outlet has reported on this.

Still think your vote 'counts'?

HMMMM !! Did the extreme Leftest ,Liberal news media just confess to a fixed election?Would anybody really be amazed? I think NOT.

• Texas_peace_officer_badge_max50

JCSO119

I do have a question! Why isn't any major news agency reporting this? I've looked all over the web and have not seen it except for unknown sources.

• Texas_peace_officer_badge_max50

JCSO119

This stinks. Why would anyone even be playing with faking something like this? I'm sure the person who prepared the khyron had no intention of posting it to air, but still, shouldn't be playing with stuff like this.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

Ooops...

Female_bodysurfer_max30
MarlyB posted in: "3 Word Response", 12 minutes ago.
Female_bodysurfer_max30
MarlyB posted in: "my husband just got violated.", 14 minutes ago.