News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

over 1 year ago

Source: FOX 8 NEWS

October 21, 2012

• Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

over 1 year ago

I have sold several items on Craigslist and had numerous people call me trying to scam me!!

I found and reported this add to our local Drug Taskforce

Magic Study aids for sale (Youngstown)

Date: 2012-09-10, 10:14PM EDT
    Reply to this post Reply to: fxhbc-3263749967@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

20 mg orange Addies for sale. Help ya stay up. Delivery possible and price necotiable. Email me with your phone number or txt 347 855 4702 . By responded to this ad you are stating officially at you are in no way involved or affiliated with police or any other law enforcement. Hit me up.

Location: Youngstown
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: 3263749967

• Me_in_car_max600_max50

NVET87

over 1 year ago

Bump AKangel

• Wolfspirit_max50

AKangel

over 1 year ago

Hope these guys get caught soon before someone gets hurt. Please if you use a service like this, let someone know where your going, take someone with you, and complete your transaction in public. ME, I'm not shopping on Craigslist, Unless of course I'm shopping for Bad guys, LOL It can be a very handy tool.

Batman_max600_1__max30
gudercop is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 1 minute ago.
Batman_max600_1__max30
gudercop is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 1 minute ago.
Batman_max600_1__max30
gudercop is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 1 minute ago.
Batman_max600_1__max30
gudercop is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 1 minute ago.
Batman_max600_1__max30
gudercop posted in: "3 Word Response", 2 minutes ago.