News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

Source: RT NEWS

October 09, 2012

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

The drivers of those Google Map camera cars need to take note ensuring they have no outstanding warrants, all their tickets paid, and prepare for a visit...

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

ssu459, it depends on the cloud.

So I'm thinking.If I take a pic of the pin oak in my front yard and a cloud appears behind it,I could be in trouble.

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

The whole thing could be solved by hiding refineries behind Cloud Screens.

• Giu-turkey-distribution-004-801_max50

snhadley

They did there job, period! There was a reason and they followed through. Darn if you do, Darned if you don't!

• Mr-natural_1__max50

mz66

I hear ya, MarlyB. All I can say is I've had my rights as a photographer trampled on for considerably less rationale.

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

"Be careful next time." What on earth does that mean???

"Hello, FBI? I'll be taking some pictures of clouds from street level somewhere outside Houston next Tuesday afternoon around 4:00 PM. Can you issue me a Cloud Photography Clearance?"

• Lady_jessie_max50

TheSarge

Interesting.

• Mr-natural_1__max50

mz66

Also note, this is Russian Times. :)

• Mr-natural_1__max50

mz66

Please note, they couldn't know what the subject of his pictures were until they asked.

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

Guess I'll have to start paying more attention to the clouds for possible terrorism activity...

• Mr-natural_1__max50

mz66

Refineries have been considered critical infrastructure for ages and as such a prime target for domestic terrorism. Not just because of the threat to oil production--refineries also present a security threat because of the risk of release of deadly gasses (that are produced during various refining processes) if systems designed to contain them are compromised.

• Untitledma28839986-0002_max50

Irishcop1961

I'm sure glad this guy really wasn't up to no good. It seems there was a delay in speaking with this gentlemen. Seems no one responded right away.

• 1211120858_max50

FreezeP

WOW, where is this country headed?

• Sspx0013_-resized_max50

1good1bad1ugly

That's outrageous. Taking pictures of storm clouds. Give me a break.

Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "Kenner robbery suspect arrested after police chase on Cau...", less than a minute ago.
Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas commented on: "Suspected County Squire rapist captured", 2 minutes ago.
373046_26738651698_2132900450_q_1__max30
SE851 commented on: "Brighteyes63", 2 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs up to The Article "Three charged with robbing, assaulting woman in West Haven", 4 minutes ago.