News >> Browse Articles >> Op / Ed

Ohio Democrats introduce bill to effectively kill concealed carry in Ohio

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

over 1 year ago

Source: BUCKEYE FIREARMS NEWS

October 03, 2012

• Thcaf6zgyj_max50

LanaNJ

over 1 year ago

I have no idea why Buckeye Firearms Association would put out an article like this?, I wonder if I should donate right away or take advantage of their $10 Off Promo?

Since 2009 there have been 99 Laws passed loosening Gun restrictions, a third passed with Democratic Support. Now I'm not saying I agree with the bill, nor will I take anything as gospel from a site selling something, but I'm aware that lawmakers are being pressured by many of the Aurora CO victims.

I mean, I would be hard pressed for answers if I had to convince a kid that got shot in the face and neck by James Holmes, the notion that less gun restriction will saves lives.

Understandably, shooting victims are going to garner support, but not enough to get anything substantial passed.

• 1796629_10152072766122893_1893765921_n_max50

Elite1grey

over 1 year ago

have you all read the bill or just the news story

• 3124185-templar_max50

MaxVirtus

over 1 year ago

Bump Jonas! Concealed carry saves lives! Sometimes the mere knowledge that an assailant may face immediate armed resistance is enough to prevent an assault.

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

Pig swill!!

• 1796629_10152072766122893_1893765921_n_max50

Elite1grey

over 1 year ago

seems like everything i read about it is commen sense to start with unless you like armed people walking around the court of police station that arent law enforcement personel. and i have never went on somones land without getting permission when hunting or any other reason even fishing.

Lasson_max30
angel1019 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, less than a minute ago.
Lasson_max30
angel1019 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 1 minute ago.
Lasson_max30
angel1019 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 1 minute ago.
Lasson_max30
angel1019 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 1 minute ago.
Lasson_max30
angel1019 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 1 minute ago.