News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

Source: Q13 Fox

September 28, 2012

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

This has been going on for 9 years and they are now suing? Why has this not been reported before hand and if it has why has something not been done about it? There are some serious questions that need to be answered here. Still, I think $9 million is an insane amount, especially if these Dets. have managed to put up with this for almost 10 years now. Not only that, they are cops and having a tough skin is SOP. Not saying it is right by any stretch of the imagination, just that something just isn't right.

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

If true as reported, I can't believe this type of cr@p is still happening within our ranks. I also can't believe the Sheriff is just now investigating! I would only assume that since the victims are now claiming civil damages that they have proof that they have previously supervisors. Where has the Sheriff been since this started? And, if he really didn't know, a house cleaning of his Command Staff may be in order...

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

Everyone knows the deal on this type of conduct.

I concur with my two friends previous posts.Looks as though some male leos could well be in some DEEP manure.If proven I would believe these clowns need to be dismissed.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

There's no need for any of this kind of stuff. If it's true I can think of a reason. Stupidity...

• Texas_peace_officer_badge_max50

JCSO119

If allegations are found to be true, then the supervisors need to be appropriately disciplined.

Schultz3_max30
schultzy04 posted in: "Community Policing", 43 minutes ago.
OriginalHulk received the quiz result of "You passed with flying colors", about 1 hour ago.
Untitledma28839986-0002_max30
Irishcop1961 posted in: "Bands name game", about 1 hour ago.
Sany0182_max30
ethan2010 gave a thumbs up to The Topic "I made it!!!", about 1 hour ago.