News >> Browse Articles >> Law Enforcement News

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

Source: THE BLAZE

August 21, 2012

• Me_in_car_max600_max50

NVET87

She definately made some bad choices. Glad she is ok...but if you call the Police ...Stay inside!! I am sure they will knock on the door when they are ready to talk to you.

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

She sounds as if she was a couple of bottles short of a six pack. I guess the light bulb didn't come on.

• Vpsomourningband_max50

DonnaLynn

First, I am glad she survived and will be okay. Second, I would bet money she was told to stay inside. I don't give a hoot about her military background other than to say it didn't help in the common sense department. She should have known better!!
    And I aggree with IowNinersFan, I also smell a lawsuit.

• 2012-09-24_22-41-56_408_max50

Scjohnk

Because the police were on the way. She called them, and she was going to make sure she, now empowered by the knowledge the police would soon be there, that the prowler knew. You know the "You better get out of here, I've already called the Police".

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

I smell lawsuit.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

They responded to her prowler call and shot her? Why report a prowler and then go outside?

Having virtually made hundreds of prowler calls in my career I can assure you the dispatcher told her to "STAY IN THE HOUSE"Dispatchers everywhere have been trained for eons to tell this to a prowler caller.

Ok! The lady calls to tell the sheriffs Dept., that there is a prowler on her property.She then goes outside.This is definately a tragedy but how everloven dumb can this chick be???

davida256 submitted the article: "TV======= Chelsea Vs Leicester Live Stream Epl Online", 21 minutes ago.
johnclur posted: "Diet pills that work", about 1 hour ago.
johnclur posted in: "Diet pills that work", about 1 hour ago.
Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw uploaded the photo: "various-GeddyLee33", about 1 hour ago.
Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw uploaded the photo: "various-Rush51", about 1 hour ago.