News >> Browse Articles >> Officer Down News

20_normal_max50

JKNKY

Source: New Orleans news chanel

August 16, 2012

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

May God have mercy on my Brothers and their families during this terrible time. We pray that our wounded brothers recover completely and quickly. May God comfort and keep the families of our slain Brothers.
    As for the suspects. I hope that they are able to hunt down the one that is still at large and kill him rather than take him into custody. Those that have already been captured I pray that they are quickly convicted of the murder of our brave Deputies and quickly executed for these crimes. They need to go to the front of the line.

• Redhatpicmay25-2_max50

Deefuzzz

It hurts my heart when a brother or sister LEO does not go home safely after his/her shift. My thoughts are prayers are with the colleagues of those who lost their lives and were injured today.

• Untitledma28839986-0002_max50

Irishcop1961

My thoughts and prayers are with the St. John Parish Sheriff's Office.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

My prayers for families and friends and for the St.Charles Parrish Sheriff's Office.

• Officer_2520down_2520cop_max50

Bryan33

My thoughts and prayers are with your agency and the officers involved.

• 20_normal_max50

JKNKY

To my friends on the ST Charles Parrish SO and to the others looking for these scum bags be safe go home tonight. J Kepple Jefferson Co Sheriffs Office KY. I think we stay right up the street from there in Norco when we came down for Hurricane Gustauv

heprjolifan posted: "for the betterment", 32 minutes ago.
heprjolifan posted in: "for the betterment", 32 minutes ago.
goekm submitted the article: "Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid Online live stream,replay", 32 minutes ago.
2012-05-11_05-14-25_358_max30
adamd912 commented on: "David Hammond", 39 minutes ago.
2012-05-11_05-14-25_358_max30
adamd912 commented on: "Alex C.", 40 minutes ago.