News >> Browse Articles >> Officer Down News

over 1 year ago

Source: New Orleans news chanel

August 16, 2012

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

over 1 year ago

May God have mercy on my Brothers and their families during this terrible time. We pray that our wounded brothers recover completely and quickly. May God comfort and keep the families of our slain Brothers.
    As for the suspects. I hope that they are able to hunt down the one that is still at large and kill him rather than take him into custody. Those that have already been captured I pray that they are quickly convicted of the murder of our brave Deputies and quickly executed for these crimes. They need to go to the front of the line.

• Redhatpicmay25-2_max50

Deefuzzz

over 1 year ago

It hurts my heart when a brother or sister LEO does not go home safely after his/her shift. My thoughts are prayers are with the colleagues of those who lost their lives and were injured today.

• Img_1050_max50

Irishcop1961

over 1 year ago

My thoughts and prayers are with the St. John Parish Sheriff's Office.

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

My prayers for families and friends and for the St.Charles Parrish Sheriff's Office.

• Officer_2520down_2520cop_max50

Bryan33

over 1 year ago

My thoughts and prayers are with your agency and the officers involved.

• 20_normal_max50

JKNKY

over 1 year ago

To my friends on the ST Charles Parrish SO and to the others looking for these scum bags be safe go home tonight. J Kepple Jefferson Co Sheriffs Office KY. I think we stay right up the street from there in Norco when we came down for Hurricane Gustauv

Giu-turkey-distribution-004-801_max30
snhadley is ranked No.2 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 7 minutes ago.
Giu-turkey-distribution-004-801_max30
snhadley is ranked No.3 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 7 minutes ago.
Giu-turkey-distribution-004-801_max30
snhadley is ranked No.3 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 8 minutes ago.
NCGirl2009 uploaded the photo: "Angel Eye", 10 minutes ago.
Relax-were-all-crazy_max30
Dallasgirl uploaded the photo: "8photo", 35 minutes ago.