News >> Browse Articles >> Op / Ed

Cops Strip Search Mom, "Forcibly" Pull Tampon Out of Her for Maybe Rolling Through Stop Sign

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

Source: BROWARD palm beach news times/DRUDGE

August 10, 2012

• Att179311_max50

Elite1grey

THere is something very screwy about this

• Pug_max600_max50

DALLASCRANE

19382 Comments

I can't buy the scenario... I don't even want to rent it. I would like to hear the whole story................

• Vpsomourningband_max50

DonnaLynn

Seriously? I can't wait until the truth comes out about this. I can imagine the spin her lawyer will attempt to put on it. There are video and audio recordings of all traffic stops, don't people get this?

• Herosonpatrol_max50

BeachAngel

Not good.. 2 sides to all

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

Considering the source of the story I already have doubt about the credibility along with the number of officers it reports to be involved. However, I hope it is not true or there is some justified explanation for what is being reported...

• 1asteriskshield_ezr_max50

ajsdaddyBPD

BS

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

Wow. I sure hope it ain't so!

maxxoccupancy

I worry less about the cell video that a peace officer's own sense of right and wrong, his or her own work ethic. America is not like other countries. We have peace officers, courts, and juries in place to protect our rights and freedoms, specifically, our right to go about our lives without fear of physical or sexual assault. Other countries have a criminal justice system to maintain order or keep a few ruling dynasties in power, to kill union organizers or protect drug cartels. In my humble opinion, this officer went overboard. The job is the protection of the rights of ordinary Americans, not the destruction of those rights.

• Photoalbum_285090014_user46877701-1_max50

Teresa215

I dont see someone getting searched for just maybe rolling through stop sign....just dont see that being the case.

local140

After being in law enforcement for 30 years I've learned to never say "this could never happen." But in this case, on a busy road with people passing by this would be a ripe chance for someone to have taken a cell phone video of the incident and spread it to the media before the lawsuit papers were filed. Kind of unbelievable, don't you think?

RIGHT !!! It would be interesting to discover what kind of record this lady has.

Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs down to The Article "San Jose High School track coach accused of sex with minor", about 1 hour ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "Suspects arrested in Longmont stabbing", about 1 hour ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs down to The Article "AZ man arrested for kidnapping, sexually assaulting teen ...", about 1 hour ago.