News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Homestead Cop Fired After Asking Woman To Show Her Breasts

over 1 year ago

Source: cbs4

August 08, 2012

over 1 year ago

Unfortunately for this guy the rank and file agree with the article as an FOP VP I too have seen idgets at all ranks. At times the union just has to say what the ell were you thinking, we will do our best to help ya!

rsironron

over 1 year ago

I agree with Hey Sarge

over 1 year ago

How about maybe he is innocent here...? Why does everybody always think that because someone is fired it's legitimate...Agencies all over act first when it's in their best political interest and worry about the arbitration and follow up after the fact....anybody ever been there? As a PBA delegate I have seen some pretty poor behavior on the part of administrations as well as cops...we should know better to just absorb everything without knowing the facts...

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

over 1 year ago

We all have them, idiots in our ranks!

I presume this was fully investigated over the 6 month period since the date of the incident. Wondering why criminal charges were not filed however if this can be proven as alleged? As HEYSARGE stated, "let it all play out..."

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

over 1 year ago

I will quote one of Steve's quote. Idget.

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

over 1 year ago

What was the officer smoking?

• Police_link_badge_max50

HEYSARGE

over 1 year ago

LET ALL PLAY OUT

over 1 year ago

I had the pleasure today training members of this department on active shooter training and I assure you that this is a rogue officer if this allegation is true. The Homestead PD is one of the most professional PD's in Florida and two of the sons of the police chief are members of my department. We all have are demons!

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

Why? I mean really...why???

over 1 year ago

What could this officer have possibly been thinking of ? What did he think would be the outcome of what he did ? One wonders how many times he has done this.

SharonG received a gift from Spectre3, less than a minute ago.
Thumbnail_max30
Spectre3 commented on: "SharonG", less than a minute ago.
ArgoSemmy posted in: "My qualification.", 6 minutes ago.
ctiszai received the quiz result of "You passed with flying colors", about 1 hour ago.