News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Federal Court finds Obama appointees interfered with New Black Panther prosecution

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

over 1 year ago

Source: THE EXAMINER

July 31, 2012

• Clone_trooper_max50

lkdavis71

over 1 year ago

No matter what side you are on in the political debate, the fact is blatant intimidation occurred and the Obama Justice Department did nothing about it.

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

over 1 year ago

The WH and the Justice Department obstructing justice, go figure! I guess the scales of justice has had the blinder removed...

over 1 year ago

AJS, I hear ya partner! The problem is those who enforce the law don't whern it comes down to their need for a job or the choice of towing the line. I have never had that problem and never will! I'm stupid (as some may think), like that. From the words from the top down in my department. I am very difficult to supervise. I have other thoughts on that matter! Many talk the talk but don't walk the walk!

• 1asteriskshield_ezr_max50

ajsdaddyBPD

over 1 year ago

Kinda makes me wonder exactly who would have to be outside a polling place intimidating voters in order for some people to become interested. Voter intimidation is voter intimidation no matter the packaging nor the party affiliation and, since some of us are in the business of enforcing the law, it is AGAINST the law no matter our own party affiliation or personal beliefs.

over 1 year ago

Bump Lonna! YAWN!!!! Can real arguements be brought instead of the same old BS! Oh yeah, I forgot to read my sheeple newsletter. Romney is our savior!

• Image_max50

LanaNJ

over 1 year ago

The one Officer involved incident only required that one officer to escort one of the self professed NBPP off the premises, it's pretty much the equivalent to "Nothing to see here, move along"

The article is from a Conjecture themed far right social media blog that you would need to be rubberman to actually grasp the reach some of these "writers" make. In the past there's been some Disgusting comments from this "site", here are some recent ones that will most likely get worse.

This Copy and Paste shows you the intelligence level of their readers:

I CANT STAND TO EVEN LOOK AT HIS UGLY MUG EITHER,WHEN HE OR HIS COW WIFE COME ON TV I CHANGE CHANNELS,NO OBOZO 2012

Today 09:39 AM
    in reply to Tigerlilyme
    80 Likes

ellenoday

Mike, I agree with you. I have to move to another channel when he or Moochelle are on.

IMO, The Rominee has absolutely NOTHING to run on so let's Marry the POTUS any way possible to these old non-stories to deflect that. (i.e. Black Panthers=BO Appointees=BO is Black=Obama.

Sort of like if I went and said: " Rominee is unsellable i.e. Bain Capital, Job Cremation, Offshore (American) Tax Shelters, He wrote off $77,000 for a Dressage Horse to avoid more taxes, As Gov of Mass he landed 47th place, his 6 top Campaign Contributors are all Wall Street, Foreign Policy Gaffe's and he's Pro War, Draft Dodger with 4 deferments who actually said his sons support the country by campaigning for him??, he Pays a tax rate %13.9 and it's now suspected that there may have been years he didn't pay at all, His rant, "we don't need more Cops, Firemen and Teachers"

-Really?
    Maybe it's time to think outside the FOX, and wake up from the Land of Mitt Believe?

• Img_1050_max50

Irishcop1961

over 1 year ago

Really, REALLY.

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

No I just don't buy it. No way!

over 1 year ago

What a shocker!! "NOT"

Eagle_and_flag_max30
36TR commented on: "Denise", 17 minutes ago.
Eagle_and_flag_max30
36TR commented on: "Fireball (Old Dude)", 18 minutes ago.
Eagle_and_flag_max30
36TR gave a thumbs down to The Topic "Dep. William Kelley, Covington Co. S/O, AL; EOW: Friday, ...", 24 minutes ago.
Img_0425_max30
MrsBristol commented on: "Arnita Bristol", 33 minutes ago.