News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

Disabled vet. insulted and his service dog abused by airline workers

State_trooper_max600_max50

troopa

Source: internet

July 25, 2012

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

over 1 year ago

It's no wonder why the airline industry has been losing business all these y ears.

• Me_in_car_max600_max50

NVET87

over 1 year ago

I have zero tolerance for this kind of stuff. I am willing to assist any disabled person because I appreciate the fact that I am not.....we'll some may argue that about me but if this truly happened...there needs to be some retraining and discipline.

• 45089_396847393722850_1055776862_n_max50

SuzanneNGa

over 1 year ago

*sighs* what the heck is wrong with people these days?!!!!!!!! how can anyone disrespect a disabled vet, including his dog?!!!! Unbelievable.....

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

over 1 year ago

According to another article United Airlines and DOT is investigating.

United Airlines investigating Jim Stanek's allegations

• Pug_max600_max50

DALLASCRANE

19386 Comments

Someday the UA jerk will kick the wrong animal and he might just get his wings clipped.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

over 1 year ago

I find this a little hard to believe. I think people know that I have little to no use for the TSA but unless there is some independant witnesses to this incident I am just not sure this could have happened and it just so happened to the CEO of a guy who supplies K-9's to disabled vets? If true, then kick the TSA people.

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

over 1 year ago

I would've been arrested (for kicking them back).

over 1 year ago

No excuse whatsoever for this atrocity.I hope both of these low lifed airline employees are out of a job.Not surprised at" no response" from the airline,probably busy covering their miserable a$$es

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

Real good thing it wasn't me. My prayers for Mr. Staneck.

• Redhatpicmay25-2_max50

Deefuzzz

over 1 year ago

My heart breaks for them both. Neither deserved the treatment they received.

• State_trooper_max600_max50

troopa

over 1 year ago

I would have come unglued!!!

Snoopy_6_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Corrections Department To Pay $50K in Sexual Harassment Suit", 3 minutes ago.
mkm007 commented on: mkm007's photo: "MEXICAN LR", 4 minutes ago.
Img_0425_max30
MrsBristol commented on: "Arnita Bristol", 5 minutes ago.
mkm007 commented on: "Kaye Mull", 6 minutes ago.
Me_max30
denise65 commented on: "Chad Pusey", 11 minutes ago.