News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

Source: Fox 8

July 19, 2012

• Sfa_iv_max50

revCCBeasley

I am glad somone stopped to help, my hat off to that person. Hats off to the APD for their swift action for her justice.

The typical uneducated lower class POS preying on the elderly.... It's too bad the victim didn't have a CCW, she could have ended his worthless, pathetic existence in this world.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

My prayers for this poor lady. Glad the moron is in custody. Requesting permission to throw him to the ground and break a few of his bones. Selected bones of course...

• Img_3413_sq90_max50

cops1521

I'm glad they caught this guy before he hurt anyone else. Several years ago when I worked for a different PD as a Victim Advocate, one of my victims was an elderly;y woman who was mugged and before she was seriously hurt screamed and the guy took off ion the woman's car. The officers told me that while she was visiting her brother and they were the only white people in that neighborhood, it was the neighbors who responded to her screams and called 911. They also told me that they needed to catch the guy before the neighbors because even the drug dealers were pissed that this guy would hurt an elderly person...the drug dealers even cooperated with information!.

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

Speedy recovery to the birthday girl.

Hanscon_park_2_2013_max30
SE851 commented on: "Protesters March After Teen Tasered by Officer", 1 minute ago.
Cruise_2014_max30
BigNTS gave a thumbs down to The Topic "eased for helping him", 2 minutes ago.
Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas posted in: "les and dwelling", 9 minutes ago.