News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

11901 articles submitted

Source: Fox 8

July 19, 2012

• Sfa_iv_max50

revCCBeasley

over 1 year ago

I am glad somone stopped to help, my hat off to that person. Hats off to the APD for their swift action for her justice.

• 3124185-templar_max50

MaxVirtus

over 1 year ago

The typical uneducated lower class POS preying on the elderly.... It's too bad the victim didn't have a CCW, she could have ended his worthless, pathetic existence in this world.

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

My prayers for this poor lady. Glad the moron is in custody. Requesting permission to throw him to the ground and break a few of his bones. Selected bones of course...

• Img_3413_sq90_max50

cops1521

over 1 year ago

I'm glad they caught this guy before he hurt anyone else. Several years ago when I worked for a different PD as a Victim Advocate, one of my victims was an elderly;y woman who was mugged and before she was seriously hurt screamed and the guy took off ion the woman's car. The officers told me that while she was visiting her brother and they were the only white people in that neighborhood, it was the neighbors who responded to her screams and called 911. They also told me that they needed to catch the guy before the neighbors because even the drug dealers were pissed that this guy would hurt an elderly person...the drug dealers even cooperated with information!.

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

over 1 year ago

Speedy recovery to the birthday girl.

Snoopy_6_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Child Abduction Hoax at Washington Playground Triggers Ou...", 2 minutes ago.
Snoopy_6_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Cambridge 5th-grade teacher charged with possessing child...", 4 minutes ago.
Littlegirltongue_max30
curedgirls commented on: "Gary", 9 minutes ago.
Img_20131002_173236_max30
enya94 received a gift from Spectre3, 40 minutes ago.