News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

6 Completely Legal Ways The Cops Can Screw You Read more: 6 Completely Legal Ways The Cops Can Screw You | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_18620_6-completely-legal-ways-cops-can-screw-you_p2.html#ixzz20AqIJX8a

Photo_max50

RLWheeler1

Source: cracked news

July 09, 2012

• 25-1-13-a_1__max50

SkoolCop

If I can't read the article from my work PC, then there is obviously something wrong with the site, the content and the reliablility of the information contained.

On a separate note........ Why is the title so long? When you submit a news article, cut and paste the entire URL from the tool bar and enter it into the box marked URL. You can repeat the step in the box marked "SOURCE" and then delete EVERYTHING after the .com. For the title, simply cut and paste the title as it appears on page and NOT THE URL. Do this and you won't post a cluster of a title next time you submit an article.

Bump DonnaLynn, he should have put the disclaimer out there. Wheeler with 4 or so comments under your belt and posting this, what do you expect cops to think of the poster. My bad, I'm sorry for mistaking you for a SOLIDIER, I should have known a soldier would engage his or her brain before posting BS about cops on a cop site.

The excuse of you tried to post but it did not take is in my opinion is pure BS, but I will give you the beneifit of the doubt about that BS. You seem to have no problem now back tracking and your problem with posting has suddenly disappeared.

@ChiefQueen, check your self buddy if that was aimed at me. It is apparent that I was not the only poster that had a problem with your new found friend. Pray tell exactly what are you the chief of? Oh, I answered that already! It's folks like you that attempt to put down another officer over a newbie to this site that drags it and LE in general down.

Be safe out there and remember John Q citizen won't be there to save your @zz, but your brothers and sisters in LE will no matter if you are an @zzhole or not.

Be safe out there and remember the BROTHERHOOD!

• Photo_max50

RLWheeler1

The one with the three condoms in DC was pretty funny. Never heard that when I was living in that area. Oh and by the SNhadley Marine not army and I was Infantry not a MP.

• Pug_max600_max50

DALLASCRANE

19382 Comments

GMAB You must be a hooker if you have more than one tube of Ky-jelly. Busted?????

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

I doubt the WH is considered a prostitute free zone...

• Commerativeposter08_max50

ChiefKMung

RLWheeler1, Slimshaddy gets a little excited sometimes.....It was funny we all got it except him! No worries

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

Cedardale: I liken Cracked News to The Onion, only Cracked takes themselves way more seriously.

• Photo_max50

RLWheeler1

They have some of the dumbest things on their site, I have a buddy that sends me random things this site post they have one about guns, that is un-researched.

• Wredcedar_max50

Cedardale

I thought it was hilarious and mostly wrong, a single cities ordinance is not a particularly useful way for most cops to enforce the law as it only applies to that one city. This news source looks less reliable than the National Inquirer.

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

Yes, please relax. No need to go sideways over it.

• Vpsomourningband_max50

DonnaLynn

Relax, we get it. ;)

• Photo_max50

RLWheeler1

I thought I did comment it right after I posted but it did not post. I tried commenting right after I posted. Stating that the article was disgraceful and that I by no means mean to insult anyone on here. I know that there is a lot of cop bashers but for someone to write an article as poor as this trying to make it look like cops are just there to screw the world over.

• Vpsomourningband_max50

DonnaLynn

Mr. Wheeler, you might want to be the first one commenting on your own posted article, thus saving us the thoughts of your being anti-LEO and a troll. :)

Well, that's what you did. Engage your brain before hitting the enter key!

• Photo_max50

RLWheeler1

I wasn't trying to bash cops. I came across this and thought it was pretty ridiculous. I just thought I'd share. It was about the dumbest article.

Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw uploaded the photo: "Bryan Adams", 8 minutes ago.
Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw uploaded the photo: "Kenny G", 8 minutes ago.
Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw uploaded the photo: "Dallas Cowboys vs Pittsburg Steelers", 8 minutes ago.
Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "OC Man Found Guilty Of Murdering His Roommate, An Iraq Wa...", 8 minutes ago.
Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Pacific Beach woman wakes to intruder touching her", 10 minutes ago.