News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

NCGirl2009

Source: WBTV

July 06, 2012

Rate
  • Suit_max50

cmm07r

I think I fixed it, but then again my number never matched the "affected" numbers. So then again I may have caused myself a problem lol.

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

This is a bit different. The FBI essentially gave people time to undo the effects of the virus by setting up these servers, but when these servers get shut down on Monday anybody who was affected but didn't take corrective action (by Monday) as spelled out in the links in this article will be unable to access the Internet. Not many people (hopefully) are still affected by this, but if you are, then it is prudent to fix this by Sunday evening.

• Suit_max50

cmm07r

In my opinion, why is this starting to sound like another end of the world scenario that just won't go away?

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

I encourage everyone to read this article. If you are affected, in three days you'll be offline.

Blue_candle_holiday_memory_max30
IamQnMutha gave a thumbs up to The Post "What has happened to my Police Link?", 1 minute ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "Una man abducts, robs man of car at gunpoint", 1 minute ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs down to The Article "Union woman exposes herself walking down Main Street", 1 minute ago.
Blue_candle_holiday_memory_max30
IamQnMutha gave a thumbs up to The Post "What has happened to my Police Link?", 5 minutes ago.