News >> Browse Articles >> Law Enforcement News

jpegee

Source: yahoo news

June 19, 2012

Bump Max Bump!

• 1211120858_max50

FreezeP

i wonder if he would like to adopt me.

• Images_7a8ec2bec1e1bf7f38b54b52a8c9c453_max50

gcoleman

thats working alot harder than smarter too much > not for me either maxvirtus

Working seven days a week and putting in 16 hour days?! No thank you, not for me. I work hard and go home, unless SRT is activated. However, I'm tired of reading about criticism of law enforcement officer's who work OT. The liberal media fails to state the fact that anyone who works a great degree of OT, is also willing to sacrifice time away from family!!!

• Nfafirearms_20544_6_max50

Raf456

I blame the Port Authority. They obviously are so short handed that this officer was able to make this much in overtime. Don't blame the player blame the game. The officer did nothing wrong but work overtime when it was offered to him.

• Sspx0013_-resized_max50

1good1bad1ugly

All I know is I want his job!

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

The article didn't indicate that the Officer had done anything but earn overtime. Seems like the problem is with the media publishing articles like this to put Law Enforcement in a bad light.

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

First I would want to ensure that the auditors figures are correct. And, if they are so what, apparently they needed someone to work and he volunteered to work. If you don't want to pay the OT, then hire more officers and pay all the extras that go with each officer to include the health insurance, retirement, vacations, etc. You are probably saving money paying the OT...

• 1_max50

colt225

Lot's of coffee and 5-hour energy.

• Profile_max50

hawkman307

Wow! How is that even possible? If he ends up making what they are estimating that is Averaging 16 hour days seven days a week. Who can do that?

I_dont_know23e4_max30
e8nt392 uploaded the photo: "tiger dress 123", 12 minutes ago.
Female_bodysurfer_max30
MarlyB posted in: "Introduction", 15 minutes ago.
I_dont_know23e4_max30
e8nt392 uploaded the photo: "female warrior 2014", 19 minutes ago.