News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

Source: KTLA

April 29, 2012

• 48n02-2-9_22-6__max50

dinapooh

Thats sick. Justice will find him eventually.

• 1asteriskshield_ezr_max50

ajsdaddyBPD

Cut off it's junk.

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

I hope the court gives this subhuman the max amount of time, no parole and put him in general population and let justice be served on him.

• 321509_10150337897876897_990467885_n_max50

Jadoredior82

My prayers go out the victim. I hope that this POS gets what he deserves behind bars. Ugh, disgusting.

• Thumbnail_max50

Spectre3

This is just disgusting. I don't think this POS will make it the entire length of his sentence.

• Att179311_max50

Elite1grey

I do not understand why the let things like this live

this is terrible

• 2010_chevy_camaro_police_ca_max50

Leandrod

This sickens me, this POS should rot in hell.

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

Bump All. In a perfect world there would be "Swift Justice" for the victim. DNA doesn't Lie, what a POS.

Convicts hate child rapists because they have sisters and daughters. Sexual predators are at the bottom of the food chain in prison. This POS will be bought, sold, and sexually abused by other convicts. So there's a chance he may just hang up in his cell or get his throat slit. I hope the little girl can recover from this traumatic experience.

• 20140808_191221_max50

Gunns

I hope that this piece of s**t is sentenced to the maximum of 72 years that is allowed by law. Even the 72 years is not enough. My thoughts and paryers go out to the little girl he victimized. May this scmubag rot in jail.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

My God above there has to be a special place in hades for animals like this. I honestly would not trust myself to be around this thing as I am afraid that I would hurt him and break my professional code of conduct. Just one smirk or remark from him and I might lose it. Things like this just do not deserve to live, period.

Double bump to my wise friend Jonas

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

My prayers for the little one. With all that time behind bars he will know what it is like.

NCGirl2009 submitted the article: "CMPD officer arrested in assault on wife", 2 minutes ago.
NCGirl2009 gave a thumbs down to The Article "CMPD: Fire Dept. captain accused of stealing meds while o...", 16 minutes ago.
NCGirl2009 gave a thumbs down to The Article "Atlanta police officer accused of killing woman he met on...", 16 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "GBI arrest second man in cabbie murder", 24 minutes ago.