News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Police Investigate Death of 6 Year Old killed in Wood Chipper

Source: CBS

April 13, 2012

• Car_004_max50

copper380

2026 Comments

This story affects me deeply. I became a father late in life and have a 6 year old. Everything changed when I became a father and when I hear of aor see a child hurt or killedd I think of how it would distroy me if it was my child. Bump Rpbo and snhadley, the ghosts are there and what makes it worse is knowing how these tragic events can happen so quick to anyone. God Bless The Family and the soul of the child.

Bump Robo, there are many ghosts in our heads! Fortunately, for me they do not return unless i ride by the place an individual died or are reminded of the incident.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

I is incidents like this that remain in your memory until the day you die. If we are fortunate we don't have very many of these memories. They come flooding back every time another tragedy occurs and then come the nightmares of your own visions you have had to endure over your career.

• Me_last_wk_max50

delano388

Very sad and tragic

• Ready_set_go_max50

hnyangl

so very tragic;...prayers to all involved.

Truly tragic!

• Dolphins_fantasy_max50

dolphinblue

How very sad and tragic. Prayers to the family and community.

• 1211120858_max50

FreezeP

that is just unimaginable to me. I have a 6ys old son, i just cannot comprehend this happening. Prayers to the family and the little boy.

• Images_7a8ec2bec1e1bf7f38b54b52a8c9c453_max50

gcoleman

Steven headline more than enough info>bump 1good1bad1ugly

• Sspx0013_-resized_max50

1good1bad1ugly

I can't even begin to imagine the horror and grief of the father. I would be inconsolable as a parent myself.