News >> Browse Articles >> Officer Down News

Michigan trooper shot chasing suspect

Procession_max50

Gunns

Source: The Detroit Free Press

April 04, 2012

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

My prayers for the Trooper's quick recovery. Just think of what's could happen in Indiana. It seems like this country has lost it's way big time. I grew up believing Cops were your friend. I still believe that...

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

This garbage needs to stop. It seems like shooting or shooting at a cop is being considered as no big deal anymore. Let me tell you, it IS a big deal and it darn sure is a big deal to these Officers. The people guilty of shooting at an Officer should face charges of attempted murder of a Police Officer in the pursuit of his duties, and carry a 20 to life term! Maybe then we will get their attention. You shoot at me you better make it a good shot as I WILL return fire and you will not get another shot at me. You may well die in the exchange of gunfire unless you toss your weapon as far away as you can and come out with your hands up begging my forgiveness because I will be a very unhappy person at that time.

• Me_n_hannah_max50

warose

hope they get the other guy also.

Q1637024378_1677_max30
CarolinaCop commented on: "Tiana Farley", 17 minutes ago.
mustang_gt428 posted: "LEO with Summary Court Martial??", 22 minutes ago.
mustang_gt428 posted in: "LEO with Summary Court Martial??", 22 minutes ago.
mustang_gt428 is ranked No.3 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 37 minutes ago.
mustang_gt428 is ranked No.3 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 38 minutes ago.