News >> Browse Articles >> Officer Down News

Michigan trooper shot chasing suspect

Procession_max50

Gunns

Source: The Detroit Free Press

April 04, 2012

• Bosox_2_max50

Jonas

My prayers for the Trooper's quick recovery. Just think of what's could happen in Indiana. It seems like this country has lost it's way big time. I grew up believing Cops were your friend. I still believe that...

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

This garbage needs to stop. It seems like shooting or shooting at a cop is being considered as no big deal anymore. Let me tell you, it IS a big deal and it darn sure is a big deal to these Officers. The people guilty of shooting at an Officer should face charges of attempted murder of a Police Officer in the pursuit of his duties, and carry a 20 to life term! Maybe then we will get their attention. You shoot at me you better make it a good shot as I WILL return fire and you will not get another shot at me. You may well die in the exchange of gunfire unless you toss your weapon as far away as you can and come out with your hands up begging my forgiveness because I will be a very unhappy person at that time.

• Me_n_hannah_max50

warose

hope they get the other guy also.

25-1-13-a_1__max30
SkoolCop posted in: "To Pay My Respects to an Old Timer", 3 minutes ago.
Afspa_life_member-back_max30
keeneagle submitted the article: "Longtime inmates to get clemency", 6 minutes ago.
25-1-13-a_1__max30
SkoolCop posted in: "To Pay My Respects to an Old Timer", 7 minutes ago.
Afspa_life_member-back_max30
keeneagle submitted the article: "Loss of deputy remembered", 9 minutes ago.
White_shirt_max30
uncledennis1 received a gift from Whalewatcher, 10 minutes ago.