News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Bounty put on Travon Martin Shooter

Source: CNN Anderson Cooper 360

March 27, 2012

• Justice-400_max50

clobster

Street law?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!

Seriously though, that dude on his right looks like he is going to break someone.

• Thorroses_max50

DPalmer

LOL @ MarlyB

Sorry, Marly he's wearing a jumpsuit in lockup!

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

Here in THIS democracy, we prefer the rule of law prevail.

Mikhail Muhammad needs to quit using the Martin Case to stump his tired little New BPP.

While he is at it MM should dump the matching granny earrings he is sporting on each lapel. Or stick them in his ears, put on a dress and pop on a wig.

Thier

They are street thugs, if someone acts on there bounty then yes they will be held accountable.

• Sspx0013_-resized_max50

1good1bad1ugly

I figured this was gonna happen.

• Thorroses_max50

DPalmer

My question is since Zimmerman only acted in self-defense... isn't there a law somewhere that would allow those idiots to be jailed for putting a live hit out on someone?!?!? If you ask me it puts them in the same category as the street thugs!!!

Yeap, I had a Black friend in the Army from Texas and he was all cowboy and wore it well!

• Thorroses_max50

DPalmer

Just an FYI my favorite brother-in-law looks "black" but he's more country than I am LOL He was raised by Military parents, spent most of his youth in Alaska, graduated high school in Texas & is a wonderful father to my niece and nephew (whose father is an African living in America). While I haven't talked to him about this case I'm positive that using his thick Texan accent he would agree with you snhadley…..

Yeah, DP my only concern it that people think that Blacks feel this way! Anderson Cooper is my new hero!

• Thorroses_max50

DPalmer

WOW isn't that like putting a price on someone's head?.....

The purpose of my posting this article is to show how idiotic these idiots the so called New Black Panther Party (There is only 3 of them) are! No wants them involved in this situation and Anderson Cooper really put this RACIST b@tthole in his place. He is a convicted felon who was arrested today on a gun charge in Georgia. The Martin family does not want anything to do with this POS and right thinking Americans reject the garbage they spew. They do not speak for Black Americans they speak for themselves. So please keep comments about them and not Black Americans in general.