News >> Browse Articles >> Officer Down News

Procession_max50

Gunns

Source: The Houston Chronicle

March 20, 2012

• Pentagon_from_our_roof_terrace_2_max50

Eleni

Rest in Peace K9 Officer Rosko. You were a good and brave Partner, and you will be sorely missed by those who knew you, loved you, and respected you.

Now, you are on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge, where you are healthy again and free to run with your new friends who were there to greet you.

God Bless You and Thank You For Your Service.

• 002_max50

KMueller

RIP an suffer no more for your watch in this world is over and now you are helping defend heaven. God bless you K9 Officer Rosko

• 179933_10151238977434968_1861436431_n__1__max50

werm098

Rest in Peace Officer Rosko. Sad to hear that this had to happen.

• Ready_set_go_max50

hnyangl

Rest In Peace K9 Rosko, thank you for your service. Prayers and thought go out to his handler, the Department and the community.

• Car_004_max50

copper380

2026 Comments

RIP Officer Rosko. This brought tears to my eyes, nowhere but in our career field will you find this support for ALL officers to include K9's. The one reason I am not sure I could be a K9 handler because the final ride with your partner would make me a basket case. My thoughts and prayers to Rosko's handler Joe Rodriguez as well, I am sure this is one of the hardest things you ever had to do.

• Cruise_2014_max50

BigNTS

R.I.P. Rosko. You did your partner, your family, and your department proud!

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

Rest In Peace K9 Rosko,

Rest In Peace Rosko. You have done your duty and Heaven is your immediate destination.

• Anonymous-killer-whale-232189_1__max50

Whalewatcher

R.I.P. Rosko. All dogs go to Heaven. Also, kudos to the other officers and K-9s for showing up to honor Rosko and Officer Rodriguez. Glad to see I wasn't the only one moved to tears by this story .......

• Sspx0013_-resized_max50

1good1bad1ugly

RIP Rosco. I will admit this amazing article made me cry.

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

R.I.P. Rosko. Good job my 4 legged brother. He is now at rest guarding heavens gate. I am sadden to read this.

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

RIP Rosko, you did a good job.

• Screen_shot_2011-04-10_at_8

T_9

This is an awesome tribute to an amazing officer. Thank you sir for your service and dedication to your community. Rest in peace Rosko! Prayers for your department and handler during this time of loss!

• Ralphie_max50

rafaelmorales

RIP Rosko..

• Dolphins_fantasy_max50

dolphinblue

Rest in peace Rosko, thank you for your service.

joeyoungs posted: "Help Build Muscles Faster", 6 minutes ago.
joeyoungs posted in: "Help Build Muscles Faster", 6 minutes ago.
mdd1994 received the quiz result of "Captain Cordell Walker", 7 minutes ago.
Btjustice_max30
BSPD88 submitted the article: "Gazebo built as Eagle Scout Project destroyed by 4 local men", 8 minutes ago.
Female_bodysurfer_max30
MarlyB posted in: "Community Policing", 11 minutes ago.