News >> Browse Articles >> Military

APNewsBreak: New case of Aghan killing Marine

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

Source: AP NEWS/MYWAY/ DRUDGE

March 16, 2012

Bump all! I was just talking to my son who is over there and the last thing we talked about is for him to watch his back around so called friendly forces. It's a d@mn shame that our troops are not safe on their own bases. The other issue is that an Afghan gets killed by an American and it's blasted all over the media and when one of them kills one of our service members it is classified as a line of duty death. The military needs to stop lieing to the American people!!!!!!!! I wonder how many of our people have been killed by these traitors and mis-classified.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

Bump shadley.
    Because this happened on a US Military base I would think that 'we' should have jurisdiction. In that case you can say without a doubt that this is treason or better yet this Afghan is a spy in a friendly uniform in which case he should be subject to immediate execution. Of course that would NEVER happen but it should and it is perfectly legal. I would not one of them to be behind me at anytime nor do I want one anywhere in my sight who is armed! If we were smart we would have secure bases with no Afghans allowed inside the gate or we would set up bases out of that country and do nothing more than fly drones over and around there to take out suspected Taliban's.

• Sspx0013_-resized_max50

1good1bad1ugly

bump snhadley My ex son-in-law is over there and I worry about his safety.

Just another reason to get the h@ll out of that country!

Snoopy_6_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Man dies of electrocution on Keene State campus", 3 minutes ago.
Snoopy_6_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Distracted semi driver's crash is caught on video", 5 minutes ago.
Draped_badge_max30
184retired commented on: "franklyn jones", 6 minutes ago.
Snoopy_6_max30
Jonas commented on: "Police seek to identify armed robbery suspect", 11 minutes ago.