News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

Cat uses sign language to ask for food

Source: wdsu.com

March 14, 2012

• Sspx0013_-resized_max50

1good1bad1ugly

That is so cute! I used to have a cat that played fetch with a wadded up piece of aluminum foil. Then he changed over to chestnuts when he discovered them outside at the neighbor's house. He was like a dog with a ball that didn't want to stop. My 2 horses like to play "keep away"! Yup. They run at me full blast then at the last second split on either side of me and keep running. My turn to chase them. No fair. They have 4 legs and there's 2 of them! They always split up to keep me guessing!

• Angel_kincaid_park_2014_max50

AKangel

Too Funny! I have two crazy cats, they have me rolling, I can relate to the videos, Sebastian body slams my bedroom door when he wants me to get up and feed him and when he wants out on the deck he jumps up and hits the chimes until I get up and let him out, he is rotten

That cat would be living outside! LOL

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

I didn't watch the video, but a dearly departed cat of mine used to do something similar. In the morning, she'd jump on the bed and sit on someone and slap them in the face repeatedly....like in Simon's Cat.

Let's get the cat back to the top of most popular!

Bump, all positive thinkers! LEO's d@mn if we do, D@mn if we don't!

• Cert_max600_max50

coshane220

I thought it was kinda cute! Bike1118 is just a trollish hater!

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

In 33 states Animal cruelty is a Felony. Snhadley shows Video of Kitteh which shows me real men and Cops love the Animals whom Laws are Made to protect. Seems relevant enough to me with a slight dash of Real Men are for Ethical Treatment for animals.
    Bump Educator1209 on the Everything is Related to Everything.

• Anonymous-killer-whale-232189_1__max50

Whalewatcher

Very cute cat, and smart, too !!!

• Self-3_max50

educator1209

Yeah, I figured that was the case. The comments seem familiar.

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

Mary--you don't have to justify anything to obvious troll.

Mary, you are too kind! I had other words in mind and I defer to your wisdom!

• Self-3_max50

educator1209

Biker1118. Everything is related to everything. As Lonna points out male police officers need to get im touch with their softer sides.. what better than a sweet cat to.do that. I sent this to a police officer and a man with a related background. I am sure that that they will thank me for it. :)

More reason Policel, I repeat, Police, Link is going down the drain

Pl1_max30
trouttrooper commented on: "Ed Keeney", 21 minutes ago.
Afspa_life_member-back_max30
keeneagle commented on: "Jason S.", 23 minutes ago.
Afspa_life_member-back_max30
keeneagle commented on: "David Simms", 27 minutes ago.
Afspa_life_member-back_max30
keeneagle commented on: "DonnaLynn C", 27 minutes ago.
Afspa_life_member-back_max30
keeneagle commented on: "Beverly Thoma Bullock", 29 minutes ago.