News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Teacher, quits, and moves out on wife and kids, to move in with student.

Source: sfgate

March 10, 2012

• Sspx0013_-resized_max50

1good1bad1ugly

bump to your last comment snhadley

Patty, I hear ya and that was then and this is now. I don't think you get the jest of this article. I am only speaking of this particular article.

This was a married man, a parent and a teacher. We send our kids to school to get an education and not to be courted by their teacher!!!

This is not atypical and happens alot. My wife is 11 years my junior and she was a adult and working and living on her own when I met and married her.

There is no comparison or justification for this idiots disrespect for his family, and especially his daughter who attends the same school as his victim.

Yes, adultery is forever. Folks marrying with a large age difference of 10 or more years will continue.

POS's leaving their wife and family for a child is not priceless! It is disgusting!

• 192409-thumbnail_sq90_max50

lanier38345

back in cowboy days people use to get marry to young women and men were a little older , think of the bible days how people got marry back then , this has been part of history and mormans do it to.

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

I used to work on a Campus for a University in NJ, They called me "Chips" btw, lol'z. I used to see Woody Allen pick up a very young looking little Humble Asian Girl, and the Students told me he was seeing her. After they told me that, I was kinda disgusted, even though she was of age.

Lanier, 6 years is a long way from the ages this POS, that student, and his inappropriate act. The law allows that given certain conditions it won't prosecute a 22 year old for impregnating or having sex with a 16 year old. I appluade your father for doing the right thing after doing the wrong thing. Unless, your father was married with children her age and her teacher, then I don't get your response. Please clarify, are you justifing his actions because of your circumstances?

• 192409-thumbnail_sq90_max50

lanier38345

hey my parents were married at ages mother was 16 and my dad 22 , because my mom was pregnant with me.

Mary, true this idget is immature and should be classified as a pedofile. He' has a child that attends the same school for God's sake! Can you imagine what his family and daughter is going through because of his selfish act. I could not be the father of the student he moved in with, a Facebook campaign would be the least of his problems!

• Self-3_max50

educator1209

Immature man. Should use some self-control.

• Fake_sunset_max50

arroyol

I live in the town where this happened and I agree with Robocop

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

He need to be fired, period and probably charged as well.

63595_1476211195257_170665_n_1__max30
SE851 commented on: "Darryl Northern", less than a minute ago.
63595_1476211195257_170665_n_1__max30
SE851 commented on: "64118 Clayton", less than a minute ago.
63595_1476211195257_170665_n_1__max30
SE851 commented on: "J. Martin", 1 minute ago.
63595_1476211195257_170665_n_1__max30
SE851 commented on: "Jamie12", 1 minute ago.
63595_1476211195257_170665_n_1__max30
SE851 commented on: "Keith", 1 minute ago.