News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

Source: AOL NEWS/ HUFFINGTON POST

March 10, 2012

• Imagesca4xarl3gatekeeper911_max50

RAMBO_911

Excuse Me! Wait ! Don't Excuse Me, This Subject needs to be TRASHED! NOoooo need to even have this as a Discussion.... TRASH IT !

Cedardale, I don't believe that I said it was a crime in every state. My point was that it was stated that this article should not be on this site. Wheter it is a crime in all 50 states or one state it's "A" crime and does have a place as news on this site.

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

The sad part of this, when I was searching for Links into the Laws re: "acts with animals" I was on another computer so I used Safari as my browser. It brought up many links to sites promoting this. Why are they there for children to stumble upon?

• Apex_20pd_20fb_2001012138_1_

APEXPROUD

had a young man on the tv reality show "wild justice" the other night doing the same thing, but he also had his filmed !!! wacko's for sure

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

From WIKIPEDIA: "Although sex with animals is not outlawed in some countries, it is not explicitly condoned anywhere. In most countries, zoophilic sexual acts are illegal under animal abuse laws or laws dealing with "crimes against nature"; however, the notion that such acts are "abusive" is disputed.["

I'm guessing you can reword it in a state that allows bestiality, not sure.

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

Cedardale, there's an angle (I think):

People are Pretty sick that you would have to Remind them(by Law) not to do certain sick stuff..

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

I am curious if he took the pig to dinner and dancing first?

• Wredcedar_max50

Cedardale

snhadley, beatality is not a crime in all states, I'm actually somewhat surprised that it is a crime in Oklahoma. I do not disagree with criminalizing beastality, just want to point out it varies from state to state.

• Radio2_max50

FireDad

This is SOOOOO sick...

• Anonymous-killer-whale-232189_1__max50

Whalewatcher

He'll probably get more time for this than if he'd robbed or killed somebody.

Having sex with an animal is a crime. So, it fits (no pun intended) as disguting as it is! I would perfer not to hear about adults having sex with or abusing children but it is what it is!

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

Oh, frankly this really isn't something that we need to post on our website. To say this is disgusting would be putting it lightly.

• Sspx0013_-resized_max50

1good1bad1ugly

totally disgusting

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

<----was a little thrown off by the title.

Bump all, speechless!