News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

Att2307142_max50

Magee88

Source: msnbc.com

February 27, 2012

• Sspx0013_-resized_max50

1good1bad1ugly

@ Jonas: lmao!! TSA....good comment!

• Sspx0013_-resized_max50

1good1bad1ugly

Oh, come on. What a waste of time and resources.

• Policelinkbadge_max160_max50_max50

Gombino

Idiotic.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

SgtJoe, well it may have happened in Canada but do not count that type of action occurring in the USA with Obama in the White House and the liberals point of view on firearms.

• Joe_portrait_max50

SgtJoe1350

only in Canada !!

Bump all! Dad is going to get paid on their dime and rightly so! UTTERLY, STUPID! My children have seen me and my wife with a firearm in some shape or form all their lives! My six year old has drawn pictures of dad before! Please arrest me. I'm tired of working for peanuts!

• Thorroses_max50

DPalmer

WOW I hope I don't get arrested for letting my son DuckHunt on the Playstation! This is just retarded and I'm with SkoolCop on what he said on the other news report that was submitted.

• Car_004_max50

copper380

2026 Comments

Yep, for all her problems......and there are more than a few........I am glad I am a citizen of the USA!!! I think we would need a little more PC to get a search warrant here, a little something called the 4th Amendment!! I was reading the posts at the end of the artical and have to agree with one post that Obama and his lib followers should move to Canada where their socialist ways are the norm instead of trying to make us like them!! I think that the number of problems here would be cut by over 90% if that were to happen!!

Just my thought.......I could be wrong.............probably not..........but could be ...........I guess...........

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

Strip searches! You mean Canada has TSA too?

• Th_detective_max50

Retleo

Wow, didn't anyone hink to just ask the Dad about having a gun when he arrives at the school? Based on the info provided this appeats to be a heavy-handed over reaction.

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

Either way, it sounds like the Canadian police over-reached.

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

That was the "blurb" anyway. Here is the story:

Man shocked by arrest after daughter draws picture of gun at school

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

Canada...good point in the comments on that story:

IDIOT POSTERS!!

This has nothing to do with the U.S. This happened in Canada. STOP WITH COMPARING US WITH THE CANADIANS......... Gun laws are very different there!!

• Att2307142_max50

Magee88

hmmmmmm?

Fall_2007_027__2__max30
MetroRW30 posted in: "LAPD Application", less than a minute ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan posted in: "Happy Easter", 17 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs up to The Article "4 arrested, fifth at large after Elizabeth armed robbery....", 18 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs down to The Article "Bergen police officer in crtical condition after Lodi Rou...", 18 minutes ago.