News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

Source: REUTERS

February 27, 2012

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

Daniel Parmertor, died hours after the shooting. 17-year-old Russell King Jr died Today, and shortly after 16 y/o Demetrius Hewlin. I believe there were only two more shot(grazed) which was a female in the buttocks and a male got grazed in the ear.

• Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

Death toll rises to 3 in Ohio school shooting

• Sspx0013_-resized_max50

1good1bad1ugly

Another "bullying" incident? That's what Fox News has reported. The shooter was bulied to the point of striking back. What a sad day for everyone involved. My heartfelt question is how do you stop the bullying?? I was bullied in 7th. grade to the point of tears almost everyday by a girl who just wouldn't leave me alone. I didn't know why she picked on me, she just did. I hated going to school because I knew she was waiting for me. I never thought of doing something like this, but I always wished I was bigger than her so I could beat the tar out of her. My daughter was bullied when she was 16, lured to a park, and beaten down. Almost blew out her eye socket. Beaten down by a girl known to use brass knuckles and baseball bats. When she finally was able to get home, the girl had smashed my daughter's cell phone so she couldn't call for help, we flew my daughter from Nevada to our oldest daughter who's husband was stationed at Ft. Riley, Kansas. The bully got a mis. battery and had to pay court costs. She went off to bully other girls and beat them down. That was 5 years ago and my daughter still gets anxiety attacks over the incident. I just don't understand the mentality of these bullies. I really don't.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

This is just so sad all around. My prayers for all involved. Thanks to LonnaNJ for the article and follow-up.

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

Two Brave Teachers displayed heroic actions under these formidable circumstances. One named Mr. Hall who Chased after the Gunman, and the Other Math Teacher Mr. Ricci who dragged one student out of the Cafeteria and began to render first aid until paramedics arrived. One student said LE appeared to be on the scene in under a minute.

• Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

Just another article about the situation! PRAYERS TO ALL INVOLVED!

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

Another student declared dead. These poor families, Just gets worse!

• Me_last_wk_max50

delano388

Very sad day for the kids and families

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

Kids have enough to deal with in their young lives without being in stark fear going to school.

I hope the next time somebody rips the teaching profession as rife with "slackers" they stop and remember THIS hero and where, statistically, in terms of shooting deaths, the most dangerous workplace in the USA is. Our schools.

• Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

News is saying everything is secure, but one kid died in this shooting. That was one bold heroic teacher, I tell you. Said his/her actions lessoned the injuries and fatalities.

• Images_7a8ec2bec1e1bf7f38b54b52a8c9c453_max50

gcoleman

Bump to that LonnaNJ

• 1383159486218_max50

Firegurlvfdemt18

I'm wondering what is going on with all of these school shootings in the last few years and parenting skills need to improve.

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

Prayers for safety to all my Ohio friends here on PL that may be in that area or have a fellow friend in that area.

• Eagle_and_flag_max50

36TR

What is wrong with people??? Latest reports state 5 students were wounded, and a teacher ran the suspect out of the school. Suspect was taken into custody without incident about 1/2 mile from the school.