News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

Att2307142_max50

Magee88

Source: foxsports.com

February 11, 2012

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

A great good will gesture by Tuck, well done. Best wishes for his continued recovery by the officer.

• Me_last_wk_max50

delano388

Outstanding

• 0524001248_0001_0001_max50

PaulGreen

That was an encouraging story. Sometimes it feels like we are the only ones out there. I'm sure this Officer needed lifting up. Kevin Brennan, I pray for your speedy recovery and that your financial needs will be meet completly. Tuck, your my hero. I believe your example will encorage others to step up. Great story.

• Car_004_max50

copper380

2026 Comments

What an amazing story of survival, Prayers for a speedy recovery, and a heartwarming and unselfish class act by Tuck. Love this story and love to hear stuff like this. Definately not enough storys printed like this.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

Outstanding...and that from a Patriots fan! My prayers for a quick and full recovery for this Officer!

• Anonymous-killer-whale-232189_1__max50

Whalewatcher

In an age of pampered and spoiled pro athletes, this is a terrific and refreshing story !!! Classy move there, Justin Tuck !!!!

• 20140808_191221_max50

Gunns

I never really liked Justin Tuck, however, my opinion of him has risen dramatically after hearing this. What a thoughtful thing to do for Officer Brennan. May he have a full recovery.

• Ralphie_max50

rafaelmorales

CLASS ACT!!!!!!!

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

and people wonder why I love my GMEN. Good Job Tuck, and a Speedy recovery for the officer!
    Thanks Magee for submitting :)

• Cruise_2014_max50

BigNTS

Classy guy. I like reading stories like this. We don't hear about these things often enough. It's a miracle that this officer survived. May he recover completely,

• Att2307142_max50