News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

NYPD catches cop shooter

mikephillps

Source: Daily News

February 02, 2012

• Wolfspirit_max50

AKangel

OOHRAH! Glad the pos was caught, bury him under the jail, He will be a big hero inside, makes me sick!
    Godspeed on your full recovery Officer Brennan

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

It's unfortunate that this pond scum is still living. Even prison is too good.

• Self-3_max50

educator1209

I'm not a fellow officer, ssu459, but I get your drift and agree. This guy is really bad.

I know we must enforce laws but I have always found it a shame that we cannot correct the problem on the street instead oif just arresting the perps.I believe all fellow officers are aware of what I'm saying.Now we the taxpayers are forced to feed cloth ,house,educate and medicate this barf bag forever till his case finally comes to trial.A trial where he will probably encounter a liberal judge who will undoubtably give him a wrist slap sentense and count time served.Also a Liberal defense lawyer whom we ,the public, will probably have to foot the bill for.Ah! the justice system thrills me to no end.

• Anonymous-killer-whale-232189_1__max50

Whalewatcher

Some retro-active birth control is in order here. Get well quick, soon-to-be Sgt. Brennan !!!

• 38-nypdneverforget_max50

sgtgopd

This takes me back to when I first got on th job, we had a rash of assaults on cops and the kids we were taking in were just as vicious. 27 years later I can see the cycle coming around again. Just glad this is one less one on teh streets. Get well Officer Brennan

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

Why was this thug given this opportunity?

• Self-3_max50

educator1209

Bad guy. I hope that he doesn't get out of prison --ever.

Mardi_gras_cat_max30
DonnaLynn gave a thumbs up to The Post "I love this weight loss supplement", 8 minutes ago.
Deserthowlwkend_max30
striker123 commented on: "DonnaLynn C", 8 minutes ago.
Star_max160_max160_max30
klamm143 posted in: "Role play", 38 minutes ago.
New_avatar_4_max30
HijoDeDiosMRM gave a thumbs up to The Post "Poll: New Car", 40 minutes ago.
New_avatar_4_max30
HijoDeDiosMRM posted in: "New Car", 41 minutes ago.