News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

Hamburger left out for a year looks the same

John_groh_max50

wiseass0282

Source: Yahoo news

January 24, 2012

lol Mcdonalds??

• Images_7a8ec2bec1e1bf7f38b54b52a8c9c453_max50

gcoleman

Preservatives! No thanks. Good fresh Burger Fries and Shake hits the spot once in awhile! Not from McD >>Man vs Food!

Oh yummy,sounds great.Reminds me of the coffee I used to get from convenience stores when I was working the "A" shift (2230-0630).That garbage had to be a month old.Looked smelled and tasted like road tar.

• Suit_max50

cmm07r

Kind of reminds me of what 2 dispatchers did with a package of twinkies to prove they never go bad. They taped the package to their locker and let it sit for a whole year. After the year was up, they ate it. They said it tasted/smelled/looked fine and they didn't get sick. It's amazing what 50lbs of preservative can do to a 1oz sweet.

• Mr-natural_1__max50

mz66

Heh--no, Robo, but I live where I can buy directly from the farmers...and I have started to do this...and I know exactly what they've done to bring their livestock to fruition. It is absolutely healthier.

Someday, though, I would at least like to have my own chicken coup for broilers. My wife has one for layers--but she won't let me eat those.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

mz66, really? I did not know that you raised your own cattle, pigs, lambs and chickens! Good for you. Do you slaughter them yourself too or have someone come in with a local butcher shop and slaughter them for you. ONLY way to tell where you stuff comes from Bud. VBG Actually that certainly would be much healthier.
    As for these resturants, you really do not want to know what all goes on in the back. If you have ever worked in one it will scare you, even the classy places. They may even be worse than the fast food joints!

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

When it comes to Mickey D's I've learned to just say no.

• Mr-natural_1__max50

mz66

I've been avoiding food-like substances lately. I'll cook meat at home where I know where it came from--thanks. :)

• Copy_of_oct3_2012_max50

LadyG

That is kinda discussing . Yuke !

• John_groh_max50

wiseass0282

Makes me want to run right out and buy one of these for lunch.

Female_bodysurfer_max30
MarlyB posted in: "3 Word Response", 2 minutes ago.
Female_bodysurfer_max30
MarlyB posted in: "my husband just got violated.", 4 minutes ago.