News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

mountain_tac

Source: Sunshine Coast Daily

January 16, 2012

• Texas_peace_officer_badge_max50

JCSO119

over 1 year ago

Not near enough stiff sentence for this woman. I didn't realize Australia was as liberal as it appears in this article.

I tend to concur with Robocop and Educator.It really doesn't go into what actually transpired or any of the legalities of said caseFrom what I read of the mother and father ,however it wou,d appear that neither of them should EVER have custody of a minor.I also disagree with the judge that she won't reoffend.They're obviously both a couple of nut jobs and WHY, pray tell, would the daughter keep and this dingbat sexual questions???

• Marvin_max50

lajustice

in another story a man received 10 years for spitting on an officer, and yet this anumal got 4 years, where is the justice for this child

• Marvin_max50

lajustice

I would like to know if the man viewed any of these tapes, and if he did is he also to be prosecuted. the mother did NOT receive a stiff enough sentence. I hope she nevers sees any of her children again.

omato12

Okay. This mom has affected her daughter for the rest of her LIFE and she gets 4 years? She's affected how her daughter will relate to men, to sex, and to other people; she's affected her trust; she's affected how she will sleep at night, how she will relate to her own kids if she ever gets confident enough to have kids; she's torn away her innocence. A life sentence would be far more appropriate since that is what she's given her daughter. [From another survivor]

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed!

• Sparkle_girl_max50

Katz

From the comments..I don't think I will read this. I hate anything that has to do with hurthing kids in any way. If this Mom is guilty, I just have no words.

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

Ya know I told myself I wasn't going to read this article. I guess I should have listened.

• Att2307142_max50

Magee88

this is a confusing article.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

I'm with educator on this. I am not sure just the mother actually did. Did she just show her daughter tapes of her having sex with another man or what? The article is not clear at all. Rape is the penetration of the vagina or rectum, no matter how deep, is this what she did to her daughter? If so them she is very sick and well, I do very badly when a person harms a child, especially sexually.
    It seems that this 'mother' has also been traumatized sexually by her husband who actually did rape, molest, and mistreat her while she was 14 yrs old and upwards so she is not totally at fault, this is all she knows and maybe in her own twisted way was trying to warn her somehow. This entire family is in desperate need of mental help, period.

• Eastercat_max50

LadyG

How could a mother do that to her own daughter? She should have served her sentence in jail.

• Ralphie_max50

rafaelmorales

SICK.....

• Self-3_max50

educator1209

Weird article. I have trouble understanding what happened, but it doesn't sound good!

Img_1050_max30
Irishcop1961 gave a thumbs down to The Article "Calif. Prison Officials Search For Missing Inmate", 2 minutes ago.
Img_1050_max30
Irishcop1961 gave a thumbs down to The Article "Palmdale Girl, 16, Dies After Suspected DUI Driver Slams ...", 4 minutes ago.
Img_1050_max30
Irishcop1961 gave a thumbs up to The Article "TPD graduates 68 new officers", 7 minutes ago.