News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Self-3_max50

educator1209

Source: MSNBC

December 18, 2011

• Telecommunicator_rusch_max50

PGPD911

This is THE most insane thing I've ever heard of in my life. I mean seriously, you have to be severly deranged to do something like this to another human being for ANY reason. I say let the punishment fit the crime and let him die the same way. SMH, can't understand the world or the people in it... My sympathy to the woman's family and friends...

• Image_max50

usa_24

A saw this on Facebook. What a horrible way to die. I hope this sick person gets the death penalty for what he did to this pour lady. My thoughts and prayers are with the victim and her family. God bless and rest in peace.

• Caduceus_max50

headbrer

What a horrible way to go. I worked with burn patients during my time in the service (1966-1967) and it was/is not a pretty sight. I am very glad they caught the miscreant. I hope they give him the max on this.

Doc

• Self-3_max50

educator1209

Top Cat: You are too funny. She is 73-years-old and lives on the 5th floor. She had groceries in her hands. This is an awful situation. Thanks for making me laugh in spite of it.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

Sometimes ya just don't know what to say. I think this is one of those times.

asdfgh287654 submitted the article: "PIZZA>> Watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Full Mov...", 3 minutes ago.
asdfgh287654 submitted the article: "Megashare>> Watch Guardians of the Galaxy Full Movi...", 23 minutes ago.
Slim1_max30
cecilporter posted: "Lose Weight Naturally and Faster!", about 1 hour ago.
Slim1_max30
cecilporter posted in: "Lose Weight Naturally and Faster!", about 1 hour ago.
pkcloey received the quiz result of "You did not receive a passing score", about 1 hour ago.