News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Three female Vietnamese coffee shop workers cited for being topless

Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

Source: Mercury News

December 15, 2011

• Segway-police-unit-china_max50

foxblood

My kind of coffee shop? j/k

• Att179311_max50

Elite1grey

dont people run around naked in calf.

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

I read the article. The sad part is I will never get that 5 minutes back.

Good one DonnaLynn.Maybe some scientific testing has discovered that coffee has a better flavor served by topless waitresses.My wife was a waitress when we first met and I haven't seen her topless yet.

• 063_max50

jims4

I grew up in San Jose and I never saw anything like this in the coffee shops I visited. I wish the old 4&20 Pies shop at Kooser and Blossom Hill had employed those waitresses!

• Pug_max600_max50

DALLASCRANE

19382 Comments

I thought everyone went there for the coffee?

• Vpsomourningband_max50

DonnaLynn

Were they sighted or cited? LOL

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

Just read the article, (shucks, no photos), and it seems that they have even arrested some who were fully clothed! Just because the material was very loosely woven silk or rayon or maybe clear plastic they get all prudish on them! What is the major problem?
    Only in the San Francisco area can you get arrested for getting a peek at a booby in a building that does not allow minors in, but it is okay to walk around in butt-less leather pants and putting a lip-lock on between two guys, on the streets!
    Don't they also teach ELEMENTARY students how to use a condom and put them on using bananas and cucumbers? They also tell young kids that it is just fine and good that they explore their own sexuality, including sex between two males or females? Mommy and Daddy is okay but Mommy and Mommy and Daddy and Daddy is just as good.
    Strange place this San Francisco, Calif?

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

I'm real glad the Officers were in full uniform when they walked into the place. What did that statement have to do with this story? Oh and ladies, put some clothes on will ya!!!

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

Look, just because they aren't wearing hats......that is the 'top' isn't it? Maybe I need to read the article. Wait a minute, in this era of being PC what is wrong with not wearing clothes at your place of business? It's not like they are walking around exposing themselves out on the streets and minors are not going to 'see' this.
    Pretty soon they will say you cannot sit at the computer with just your tighty-whiteys on! That's also not PC. How come there are no Tighty-blackeys or yelloweys, redeys or browneys.....wait, their might be some of those.
    Shucks, I'll forget I saw this.

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

Somefolks take all the fun out of getting a cup of joe.

2013-dodge-charger-pursuit-police-package-626x382_max30
Spindy12 gave a thumbs up to The Post "Holding two key positions in town - Police & Fire Chief", 14 minutes ago.
2013-dodge-charger-pursuit-police-package-626x382_max30
Spindy12 gave a thumbs up to The Post "Holding two key positions in town - Police & Fire Chief", 15 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs up to The Article "Police impersonator busted in Dallas", about 1 hour ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan commented on: "Police impersonator busted in Dallas", about 1 hour ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "Police impersonator busted in Dallas", about 1 hour ago.