News >> Browse Articles >> Op / Ed

Bosox_2_max50

Jonas

Source: KTLA 5 Los Angeles

December 06, 2011

• 25-1-13-a_1__max50

SkoolCop

I used to work security on that ship. Curious as to how this will play itself out. There should be a ton of video available that sheould shed light on the argument, what fueled it, if alcohol played a role and how she ultimately ended up over the railing and into the water. I don't think that if she was thrown in that the boyfriend would have the emmotional presence of mind to jump in after her in the effort to save her. One thing is certain, the water in the harbor is cold at night. Many ghost stories abound the Queen Mary (never personally experienced one myself while I worked there)......... There may soon be another added to the list.

I am also glad that the officers and the boyfriend who risked thier lived in the failed rescue attempt were themselves rescued and recovering from thier exposure to the elements.

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

I will await the rest of the story. I am glad that three of them were rescued.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

The article is a bit confusing. Did she fall from on of the top decks of the ship or from the gangway? Huge difference on the area and how she could have 'fallen'. I would think the BF may have pushed her at first but he also jumped in after her and she was heard threatening to jump sooooo. Chalk it up to being a dumb drama Queen who paid the price and he is better off without this nutcase.

• John_groh_max50

wiseass0282

I have been on the Queen Mary. There is no way she could have fallen off that deck by accident. She jumped or was thrown off. I'm sure there will be more to this story in the near future.

• Bosox_2_max50

Jonas

This sounds strange. Hopefully there will be more to the story.

Photo-editor-plus-1397671581652_max30
Tysyty is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, less than a minute ago.
Photo-editor-plus-1397671581652_max30
Tysyty is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, less than a minute ago.
White_shirt_max30
uncledennis1 posted in: "retired or current officers", 2 minutes ago.
Dsc_0311_small_max30
fireprotom commented on: "NoRmA CrUz", 2 minutes ago.
Photo-editor-plus-1397671581652_max30
Tysyty is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 2 minutes ago.