News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Judge that beat daughter update.

John_groh_max50

wiseass0282

Source: Yahoo news

November 03, 2011

• Self-3_max50

educator1209

Sadist.

• 100_1750_max50

KCecala

This man looks like an out of control abuser. The video only shows the truth of his own actions. It is not discipline. He is held to a higher standard as a judge. Shame on him........

• Att2307142_max50

Magee88

i can not believe any human being would try to justify this father's actions.

• 1067_med_max50

rarebit

"In my mind, I haven't done anything wrong"

Burn this guy down.

• Att2307142_max50

Magee88

wow, talk about the dark ages.

• 2008_masonic_coin_max50

skanea1

I have to admit that I am disturbed by the level of "discipline" that was meted out. Granted, Youtube is not a proper place to judge the actions of others.
    I'm not against corporal punishment, in some instances it is necessary, but there are other ways to discipline.

I have real problems when a belt is taken to a 16 year old. There are issues that go way back before this ever occurred.

I grew up in a houshold where the belt was the answer to everything. And it did rise to the level of child abuse. Obviously it affected how I raised my son. He is a grown man, happily married, NEVER did drugs, alcohol, or chase skirts, or run with the wrong crowd. He has a College degree and is a Police Officer.
    He is a chip off the old block. He can be stubborn but not without reason; he can be a smart aleck, but knows when to be appropriate with it. HE KNEW I WAS HIS FATHER and I WAS the authority, but we mutually respected each other.

I will always support corporal punishment, but when, where, how, and why it is used should be done with discretion.

If you have a 16 year old who "needs a beating" then you need to look at what has actually led up to this.

Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas commented on: "Drone carrying contraband crashes at SC prison", 26 minutes ago.
Patrolcar_pic_max30
Jkaz232 gave a thumbs up to The Post "Opinions needed", 27 minutes ago.
White_shirt_max30
uncledennis1 posted in: "Opinions needed", 31 minutes ago.
Schultz3_max30
schultzy04 posted in: "Community Policing", 34 minutes ago.
Menu-logo-button_max30
Depdawg226 gave a thumbs up to The Photo "be524758e6d0b211356f97ee77b9e0d3", 36 minutes ago.