News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

October 29, 2011

• Angel_kincaid_park_2014_max50

AKangel

HOPE THEY STRING HER UP!

• Angel_kincaid_park_2014_max50

AKangel

UM! Sorry lady I hear that Crap every day in my line of work! You walked outta my store with unaid for merchandise your getting charged! GET ER DONE!

• Bald-eagle-in-flight_860_max50

GrayPanther

I was going to say I was sort of surprised, but then I saw that it was in California. Can't say I'm surprised anymore. Lawmakers in a majority of states may lie through their teeth, but they usually know not to cross the big black line of felony theft. Except for this one. "Misunderstanding." Riiiiiiiight. Let's pretend I believe that for a second.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

The only 'mistake' was that she was caught! Typical of this type of person. Hey, maybe she is one of the 99% and thinks that everyone should be able to just pick out what they want and not have to pay for it. Maybe she will print her own money as one of these other liberals states.
    I agree with ssu that it will probably all be swept under the rug and she will be re-elected. I mean, she DID apologize after she was caught didn't she?
    Throw the book at this lying, stealing and dishonest #itch.

She's not only a legislator but married to a Superior Court judge..What do you bet she gets off on the charges and is elected back into office time after time.I have seen this type thing occur time after time.TOTALLY DISGUSTING!!!What do you think would happen if you or I did it.?

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

Mistake by whom?

• Att2307142_max50

Magee88

it is always a mistake when you have $2500 in unpaid mechandise on you.

Chix_max30
hanniewalker commented on: "hannie walker", 27 minutes ago.
Chix_max30
hanniewalker commented on: "hannie walker", 28 minutes ago.
Photo_user_banned_big
bollimia posted: "ngc gj ug cgc gh ihvy hi", 30 minutes ago.
Photo_user_banned_big
bollimia posted in: "ngc gj ug cgc gh ihvy hi", 30 minutes ago.
Chix_max30
hanniewalker commented on: "hannie walker", 31 minutes ago.