News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

cakdep1

Source: ABC NEWS/ Drudge Report

October 25, 2011

• Pug_max600_max50

DALLASCRANE

19386 Comments

Could have been a luggage handler or a set up to bash the TSA. Just saying. Some people want a "hands on" kind of job.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

Aw Magee88, you figured it out! .

• Image_max50

LanaNJ

Newark Liberty-explains it all. An Ex Staff Member works there, he's was a total retard and trouble making goofball. I'm still Puzzled by him getting a job w/TSA.

• Afghanistan_151_max50

RogueSailor

HAhahahahahaha

• Att2307142_max50

Magee88

i think it is because you are a methodist, robocop.

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

I admit I had to laugh. I can only imagine what the toy was.LOL. She did seem to take it well.

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

Not a wise thing to do.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

Wow, for a change I have to totally agree with TopCat. Of course I have been saying this ever since the TSA was first formed. They are totally inept and have no imagination.
    I am dreading my flight next week for business purposes because I know I will be subjected to a complete search and interrogation. It has happened nearly every time I have flown simply because I usually fly one way with little luggage I am also a 62 yr old W/M, Viet. Vet with 7 yrs service, a retired LEO with over 15 yrs service and disabled! I am also a Methodist and native born and it shows in habits and voice etc. This is NOT the type of person who would ever blow up a plane for any reason, much less Muslim Radicalism! So why do they search me? I have steel implants in my arm and knees and feet from injuries I suffered in the line of duty! The scars prove this and they are in areas where you are not about to place any explosives. Bunch of morons. Useless Agency and waste of our taxes.

• Imgp0565__3__max50

codebabe5_0

20056 Comments

Very unprofessional! It's bad enough you have to go through a body scanner, or pat down, what perverts some of them are.

• Eagle_and_flag_max50

36TR

As I have said many times, TSA is totally out of control!!!!

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

It seems not a day goes by without some new antics by TSA! What a bureaucratic embarrassment!