News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

Source: CBS LA

October 22, 2011

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

Hopefully during his stay in prison, some serious yard justice will be served on his sorry butt..

• Vegas-1-28-2011__51__max50

Rmatayabas

if i even suspected someone abusing my son i wouldnt dare leave them alone with my baby boy.

• Image_max50

usa_24

I saw this on the news and what the article did not say was the child's mother set up the video camera because the mother thought her boyfriend the babies father was cheating on her. Instead she caught evidence of her child being abused by that sick monster. I hope this jerk spends a long time in prison.

• 3124185-templar_max50

MaxVirtus

More evidence some people should not be allowed to breed! This useless POS needs to get beaten to a bloody pulp. Hope the baby makes a complete recovery.

• Image_max50

LanaNJ

@pacer I think the mom was observing the BF for different reasons, she was probbly shocked to see him to see a different scenario. Maybe if u cant trust the Jerk not to bring his side chicks, drugs, stupid friends around when he had the baby, she may have wanted to second guess him being a reliable babysitter~Father or not. Speedy recovery for the baby, and I credit the mom for turning him in whatever fueled her to do this. I think some young woman would fall victim to the alligator tears and possibly covered it up for this Moron.

I would love nothing better than taking my turn at kicking the dog sh-t out of this human zero.I'm going to help my friend Jonas with the project he suggested.God's richest blessings to the young victim

• 3099553-3-freedom-isnt-free_max50

pacer

That is absolutely horrible, wonder what made the mom set up the camera in the first place. God bless all the little ones, some people should not be around children let alone own and run a daycare. :(

• Img_1050_max50

Irishcop1961

Prayers for a full and speedy recovery for the baby. Hope this POS rots in hell.

• Mardi_gras_cat_max50

DonnaLynn

I hope the baby fully recovers too, T_C. 15 years and out in 1/2 or less is not nearly good enough. I do hope he leaves prison one day... in a hearse.

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

I'd like to tie something around his neck and swing him around for a while. A long while! My prayers for the little one. Maybe baby needs a new home too!!!

Snoopy_6_max30
Jonas commented on: "Gary Coleman", 3 minutes ago.
Daniela_max30
e8nt392 posted in: "3 Word Response", 19 minutes ago.
2014-04-12_22
Brighteyes63 commented on: "Denise", about 1 hour ago.
Wolf_avitar_max30
ania416 commented on: "Craig Williams", about 1 hour ago.