News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

Source: CBS LA

October 22, 2011

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

Hopefully during his stay in prison, some serious yard justice will be served on his sorry butt..

• Vegas-1-28-2011__51__max50

Rmatayabas

if i even suspected someone abusing my son i wouldnt dare leave them alone with my baby boy.

• Image_max50

usa_24

I saw this on the news and what the article did not say was the child's mother set up the video camera because the mother thought her boyfriend the babies father was cheating on her. Instead she caught evidence of her child being abused by that sick monster. I hope this jerk spends a long time in prison.

More evidence some people should not be allowed to breed! This useless POS needs to get beaten to a bloody pulp. Hope the baby makes a complete recovery.

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

@pacer I think the mom was observing the BF for different reasons, she was probbly shocked to see him to see a different scenario. Maybe if u cant trust the Jerk not to bring his side chicks, drugs, stupid friends around when he had the baby, she may have wanted to second guess him being a reliable babysitter~Father or not. Speedy recovery for the baby, and I credit the mom for turning him in whatever fueled her to do this. I think some young woman would fall victim to the alligator tears and possibly covered it up for this Moron.

I would love nothing better than taking my turn at kicking the dog sh-t out of this human zero.I'm going to help my friend Jonas with the project he suggested.God's richest blessings to the young victim

• 3099553-3-freedom-isnt-free_max50

pacer

That is absolutely horrible, wonder what made the mom set up the camera in the first place. God bless all the little ones, some people should not be around children let alone own and run a daycare. :(

• Untitledma28839986-0002_max50

Irishcop1961

Prayers for a full and speedy recovery for the baby. Hope this POS rots in hell.

• Vpsomourningband_max50

DonnaLynn

I hope the baby fully recovers too, T_C. 15 years and out in 1/2 or less is not nearly good enough. I do hope he leaves prison one day... in a hearse.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

I'd like to tie something around his neck and swing him around for a while. A long while! My prayers for the little one. Maybe baby needs a new home too!!!

Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw commented on: "patty lanier", 25 minutes ago.
Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw commented on: "Beverly Thoma Bullock", 26 minutes ago.
Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw uploaded the photo: "Texas Rangers vs Detroit Tigers", 33 minutes ago.
Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw uploaded the photo: "Poison July 28, 2000", 33 minutes ago.
Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw uploaded the photo: "Frisco RoughRiders vs Corpus Christi Hooks 7-28-07", 33 minutes ago.