News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Procession_max50

Gunns

Source: The Denver Post

October 20, 2011

• Dscf1805_max50

crimescene71291

Someone tie this beotches tubes so she can't reproduce anymore, OMG what a horrible mother! Those poor kids, wow. I got three of my own but they are the "WORLD" to me, how can one do this to a child? I can't say i'm surprised I guess with some of the things I have seen in my ten years as a COP. I remember one case where a mother threw her infant child into a bathtub of hot water killing the baby. Just a shame some of the things people do to children....

• 229488_410812625640253_368858510_n_max50

X01

Bump

• 0115111200_max50

Schmall34

How disgusting and sad for that boy.

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

Ain't nothing about this warrants misdemeanor charges. Lock em both up and throw away the key!!!

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

The lowlife mother should be charged the same as the boyfriend. They both need to be thrown in jail for a long time. The boy should go to foster care and all parental rights ended.

Patch_max30
SE851 commented on: "Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over"", 22 minutes ago.
Lasson_max30
angel1019 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 23 minutes ago.
Lasson_max30
angel1019 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 23 minutes ago.
Lasson_max30
angel1019 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 23 minutes ago.
Lasson_max30
angel1019 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 23 minutes ago.